Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE KILLERS Live at The Olympia!

Options
  • 26-09-2004 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

“I'm coming out of my cage, And I’ve been doing just fine, Gotta gotta gotta be down, Because I want it all, It started out with a kiss, How did it end up like this, It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss, Now I’m falling asleep, And she’s calling a cab, While he’s having a smoke, And she’s taking a drag, Now they’re going to bed, And my stomach is sick, And it’s all in my head, But she’s touching his—chest, Now, he takes off her dress, Now, let me go … Cause I’m Mr. Brightside…”

Following their stunning headline appearance on the New Band stage at OXEGEN...

THE KILLERS
    Plus Special Guests
    11th November ’04
    Live at The Olympia, Dublin

Tickets just €22.50 (inc booking fee) go on sale this Monday morning September 27th, 9am. Tickets will be on sale from Ticketmaster and usual outlets nationwide.
    Book online at www.ticketmaster.ie
    For telephone bookings, call the 24 Hour Ticketmaster credit card line on 0818 719 300.

Doors: 7.30pm/Show 8.00pm
    Over 18's. ID Essential

The Killers’ debut album, ‘Hot Fuss’ has just been nominated in the final list of 10 for the Shortlist Prizein the U.S. (the equivalent of the Mercury Music Prize) – the winner to be announced Nov 10th.

‘All These Things I’ve Done’ – the new single and follow-up to ‘Mr. Brightside’ – is out now.

It had to happen eventually. When you survey previous exports from the city of Las Vegas: an assortment of suspect hair metal bands; one-hit wonder Toni Basil; err… Andre Agassi… It was only ever a matter of time that a group would emerge from Sin City to wipe the slate ceremoniously clean, giving the inhabitants of that Nevadan outpost some fresh hope and an escape from their culturally underperforming past.

It’s evolution, see. The unique habitat in which our subjects developed, their native characteristics shaped by external factors (in this case Messrs. Morrissey, Bowie, Ocasek, Gallagher, Presley, Smith, Sumner, Corgan, Cocker, Byrne, Lennon, to name but a few…) would go towards creating a band so clearly the product of their environment and yet so perfectly adapted to becoming a truly dominant species in the world of pop. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you….

The Killers:
    Brandon Flowers – Vocals, Keyboards
    David Keuning – Guitars
    Mark Stoermer – Bass
    Ronnie Vannucci – Drums

www.islandrecords.com/thekillers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭uma

not so loud, i wanna be able to get tickets tommorow !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Sweet, got my ticket this morning.
    Can't feckin' wait. :D:D:D
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 jonbon

Just got my ticket today, am nearly sick with excitement!

Advertisement