Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.:Midnight disconnect:.

Options
  • 26-09-2004 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Didnt really know what section to post this one in, but here goes.....
    mods...feel free to move in wrong section

For the last while now, when surfing at night, every night at bang on 12 o clock midnight, I am disconnected, then I dial back in and at one minute past I am knocked again and after I dial in AGAIN, I finnaly stay on.

I am using Eircoms flatrate anytime package on dual ISDN. I thought it might be a problem with Eircom resetting at midnight for the purpose of resetting hours used etc... but I have also tried it connecting through Oceanfree for the night and it STILL happens at exactly 12 midnight.

Anybody got any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MadKevo

have you tried using one b-channel and making a voice call on the other b-channel at midnight to see if your line is dropping or if it's the session to the RAS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

No

Good idea. I'll try that later

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

done a thread search and seen this so here I go!!

I was on otrdinary dial up with no problems till a neighbour told me about the flat rate packages and I got on the flat rate 150 one

ever since then I've had the same problem as you wolfman but mine knocks off at exactly 9.20 and won't dial up till 25 past

I can make a call on the phone no problems but it refuses to dial up

aint been on at 12 to see if it does the same then may try it and see

Advertisement