Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big sale in Virgin!

Options
  • 26-09-2004 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭

I got The spaghetti incident? for €5.
    its a great sale.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Worth every penny tbh. No more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Must check out some of the games and such in there if there is a sale on.Soundcellar suits me for cds.I dont like paying the hefty HMV/Virgin prices.Plus they have a better selection.

Thanks anyway for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭X-Dawg

Virgin are crap anyway. Their sale prices probably only bring them in line with Play.com, but they still have a sh*t selection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

www.season-of-mist.com
    www.earache.com
    www.nuclearblast.de
    ^no need to get ripped off in shops^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Actually in the last few weeks Virgins Stock of Metal And Punk Cds has shot up, you'd be hard pressed to find a better selection if its not Top 40.
    Spagetti Incident has the Gnr Cover Of Attitude by the misfits, thats the only reason for buying it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Yeah, it totally beats HMV's sale. In fact, the only decent CD's on sale in HMV were all Megadeth and Metallica ones.

I got me Toxicity by System Of A Down for 7.99 in Virgin.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

theres a decent mini little sale on in tower at the mo now too, all the Nevermore and Iced Earth albums are 15 yo's and all the maiden albums are a tenner each (for anyone who doesnt have them all anyway :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I got me Toxicity for £5.50 from www.101cd.com They are rather good

Yeah Tower's sale is good. But they didn't have Nevermore's Dreaming neon Black, which is the one I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

I got me all the CoB albums and 2 quite rare in Ireland Meshuggah albums from ebay.Same seller, $20 total including shipping $30 thats like 23 eurons.Too bad there isnt any deals like that now.Its a pity.

• Advertisement

You're all stealing my I got me thing.

*sulks*

Advertisement