Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting Hi-Fi Speakers to Laptop

• 26-09-2004 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Anyone tell me if you can do this..Is there a special adaptor or something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

eh what the fcuk mate? do you know where you are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Wow griffdaddy. Your helpfulness knows no bounds. You must be dead proud of your reply.

Anyway, lad12, this is the "Bargain Alerts" forum - hardly suitable to your query in question. I suggest you try the Computers or Home Entertainment forums to find the best possible answer for your question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

sorry for being so pedantic, and i'm not going to engage you in any kind of arguement but in all fairness it is absolutely posted in the wrong forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Yes I know - my point being that you could have been more helpful in saying so.

Like me.

Yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

In all fairness he's got a signature, 202 previous posts, etc. It's either a mistake or utter stupidity.

• Advertisement
Advertisement