Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffy - Series 4 finale

Options
  • 25-05-2000 3:37pm
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

(I'm suprised Wyrnne hasn't started a Buffy thread here yet...)
    Hurrah hurrah! Buffy season 4 finale is on this weekend! The last 3 seasons finales were great and fingers crossed that it will be true to form. And we get to see it only 5 days after the states! Hurrah!

Draco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Buffy!! drooooooool smile.gif

It's may fav tv program, can't wait till tommorrow and sunday smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

HOLY MACARONNI!!!!!

WAS THAT THE BEST BUFFY EPISODE EVER?!?!?!?!

HELL YEAH!

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

That has kinda already been spoiled by the trailer. Sky bastids!

Draco

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Ye brillo epsiode, buffy really pulled the **** out on Adam smile.gif, but anyone see the ad for sundays epsiode, emm what the hell has it got to do with the rest of the series?, and what the hell is it about? (just me askin questions, i dont' want them answered until after the last epsiode of buffy) smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

It was excellent. I was a bit dubious from the ad on Sky, but I think the Matrix like powers she got we done well. Adam looked suitably off balance afterwards. Spikes "By gum!" like was great! He really goes from good guy to bad guy to bad guy rather quickly. Still, he ha some of the best lines of the series...(apart from Xanders "we're going to die aren't we" line wink.gif)

From what I gathered there is a price to be paided for upping Buffy's power...looks deadly.

Draco

Advertisement