Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a broken ps2 fixed?

Options
  • 26-09-2004 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Title kinda says it all I think. Recently, a night of drunken gaming culminated in my ps2 hurtling groundward. Now the disk tray is busted, it's wedged stuck and it's impossible to open it. The warranty has long since expired, so can anyone recommend anywhere to get it fixed? I live in Dublin. I wouldn't care too much, but san andreas is coming.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

From playstation.ie
    If you're encountering a problem with a certain aspect of PlayStation hardware or software, don't worry - our support service is committed to answering all your queries and giving advice via either email or telephone, whether you're after a game cheat or more in-depth technical help. Here's how we can help:

Email support
    If you've got a question regarding PlayStation hardware or software, you can email our team of experts at support@ie.playstation.com. They'll do their very best to answer your query as quickly as possible (within a week of receiving your mail). Be assured they'll also make sure their response is clear and easy-to-follow.

Call Centre support
    If you'd prefer to talk through your query with somebody on the telephone, you can call our Customer Service number. Our operators can be contacted on 0818-365065, and lines are open from 8am to 10pm Mon-Fri and 10am to 6pm Sat-Sun. Calls are charged at National Standard Rate. As with the email support, you can expect a quick and clear response to your question

Advertisement