Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free texas Holdem

Options
  • 26-09-2004 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can play online for free or is their any free software that emulates a game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

Try www.888.com

cal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

I use the betfair software myself (you can download it from http://www.betfair.com/pokerroom), there's always a good few "play for fun" games going on at any time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭HacksawEddie

partypoker.com or royalvegaspoker.com both pretty good for free games and free tournaments with cash prizes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

victor chandler have play money games as well as free entry games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭David Stewart

I use Poker Room (http://www.pokerroom.com). You have the option of either downloading Windoze software or of playing a non-download Java-based game which is platform agnostic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Foxy2004

There are endless amounts of sites for free Hold'em games and tourney..
    I have at this stage tried out a number of them including www.partypoker.com , www.vcpoker.com , Ladbrokes poker, Interpoker, poker room, but my all time favourite has to be www.pokerpages.com.

Poker pages stage loads of free games, not just hold'em, but also 7 card stud, Omaha, Razz, Heads-Up... There are tourney's every night at various times for all the various games, including mixed tourney's where you play all the games!

If you still just want to play for free, they have something called the Bugsy Club, free to join, and it enables you to play loads more tourneys...

The only negative thing I personally can say about the tourneys are that they often start at time's more suited to American's...So tourneys might start at 1.15am here, great for american cause Its only around 7.15pm for them..not so great for us, if you do well in the tourney and end up playing until 5 in the morning knowing that you have to be up for work at 7am!!

Anyway, I recommend you check it out...
    maybe put up a post to let me know what you think or anybody who has an opinion of the site!!

Chow.. :) :cool:

Advertisement