Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How to lose it in a 206

Options
  • 27-09-2004 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Crash 1 megabyte

The car didn't hit the scooter all the same

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

hmm.. wudnt play for me.. I could hear it tho, sounded nasty..

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

What the hell was he doing? Trying to avoid the traffic jam by driving down the wrong side of the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

2 lads on the bike were lucky, as for the driver, feckin twat!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

wtf was going on... ? There was a crowd there for something but it looks like that was a busy main road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

looks like a film shoot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fvcking hell! I hope he died a slow death. This is a guess but I'd say it was in Italy. In Japan they race on open roads alot in Skylines, Supras etc.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

That was Italy ( not 100% certain I can't see the regs properly ) and it looks a bit odd....unreal, like a film shoot ( as HashSlinging has already said ). If it was real he was just showing off.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Muppet :mad:

Looks and sounds like he's showing off to an audience. Dunno where it is. Why do you guys think it's Italy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Twisty mountain road, sunny, mopeds, small cars, stupid driving. Thats the case for the prosecution m'lud. :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

LOL :)

What about France, Spain, Portugal, Croatia, Greece?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Well it looks like all the cars queued are parked in a layby, or coming off a main road. Look at the break in the barrier at the start of the video.

Going by this assumption, and that the car was on the correct side of the road, ie the right, Check where the bike enters, also on the right of the road.

He didnt loose it till he realised he was going too fast for the upcoming corner, or actually took his eyes off the unuasual que of traffic, and began to brake too late and drifted then onto the left.

Looking at it again, I'm not convinced he started braking till he was actually in the corner.

A simple case of rubberknecking is stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

haha it be funny if the guy got out of the car and proclaimed how he is alright...just before the guy on the moped takes off his helmet and smashes his face in, beating it to a bloody pulp till it squishes into the road. Then wiping the blood and mushed up bone off his helmet in the dead guys clothes before continuing on with his trip, enjoying the nice day the good weather.

Advertisement