Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

An intreasting survey................

• 19-07-2001 3:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

UK Teenagers Think You Can't Get Pregnant If You Have Sex in The Bath

A survey of 2,200 doctors in the UK has shown that a huge number of teenagers there believe many myths about sex, including that you cannot get pregnant if you have sex in a bath or if you keep you eyes closed.

Some Doctors said that others had told them you can use crisps packets as condoms or you cannot get pregnant if you don't have an orgasm.

Most Doctors believe teenagers are not getting enough useful sex education at school. The teenage pregnancy rate in the UK is quite high by world standards, and growing

Insanity is spreading like wildfire.......and Im at its center tongue.gif

www.scifi-meshes.com

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 19-07-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

As i said in irc, LOL smile.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Helpp i got stabbed by a pringle i thought the jar was empty! a lil help anyone!

I might look like a fool but i`m really a blithering idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Bomberman

A crisp packet!!!! that would hurt!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Ripples - For Her Pleasure smile.gif

Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered that they were not Indians at all but only dirty-clothes hampers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Kaidos

Pringles Extra Large ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kaidos:
    Pringles Extra Large ?</font>

The discussion is about sex, not fisting.

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Victor:
    The discussion is about sex, not fisting.

</font>

What's fisting ? AZZANGEL.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yurmasyurda:

</font>

Its a little seasonal dance done by the people of a small town in russia called "Fist" its population is the same as "Beaver Creek" biggrin.gif

I might look like a fool but i`m really a blithering idiot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

what kind of crisp packet Tayto or Prinkles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Ripples ....roarrrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GREENHELL:
    what kind of crisp packet Tayto or Prinkles.</font>

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
    I am still laughing
    If i was a Mod i would have to give u Karma smile.gif Man that made me lol alot

"Information is Ammunition"
    Choas Engine
    Email: choas@netshop.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

That was in the news paper the other day. The Sun or Star if I remember correctly.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,761 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Yes , i read it in the Sun.

I thought the best one was where if you jump up and down afterwards , you cant get pregnant!

Hehe .. i guess they wont be reducing the amount of tax we pay for unmarried mothers for a while yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yurmasyurda:

</font>

ask your mother.

Your Imps Demand Cable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

I don't think the sex ed' in Ireland is very good, but it's more about common sense. I'm lucky my mother decided to have a talk to me about it around 12.

It's just a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.

Lucy la morte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I can recall the sex education I got in school - we got to watch a video. There was a close up of a pane of glass, with raindrops running down it, and at one point two separate raindrops merged into one.

All this, to a holy catholic voiceover on love and marriage and unity.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I Learned all I know from School alright, not from the teachers though.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xterminator:

I thought the best one was where if you jump up and down afterwards , you cant get pregnant!

</font>

Would that be with or without the crisp packet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

If you could get a papercut from a bag of tayto or ripples...mmmm....rippley, how painful would tht be? eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

We had pretty good sex education in our school someone came in to speak to us about it but they made the mistake of asking if we had any questions rolleyes.gif it was an all boys school and it was a woman who came in to talk to my class the questions ranged from ones about felching (odd Microsoft word cant find this word rolleyes.gif ) to ones about the movie animal farm and if she though the cows enjoyed the experience. biggrin.gif
    The thing is it was all very anti sex but it was a catholic school.

[This message has been edited by Doc (edited 24-07-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lucy_la_morte:
    I don't think the sex ed' in Ireland is very good</font>
    The closest we got to sex-ed where I went to school was reading through the mechanics of it in biology class. rolleyes.gif
    And I'm only a few years out of secondary school.
    Then again... it was a christian brothers school, all very set in their ways... if you had any questions regarding !you-know-what!, you were told to ask your parents.
    Although I only saw that happen once, when a class mate (on a dare) asked the religion teacher what a blow job was biggrin.gif

Most of my friends learned about sex in dribs and drabs through other friends, older brothers, parents or what ever.
    I guess all it takes is one piece of bad advise or false information to get up-the-pole at some ridiculously young age.

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 27-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Sexual Education was fairly adhoc for me aswell , Being a seminary/School and all , It came during Science class while we were going through the human anatomy , we had the resident renegade priest , a Balding 24 year old priest called "Fr.Ted" *his name was actually Ted ,we werent that unoriginal* , and as I remember it wasnt that bad, quite comprehensive , went against all the catholic doctrine and that , but then Teds no ordinary priest , ted was a rebel smile.gif . But he did say something classic that ill always remember , it went like this

"Lads the best sex education that youll get out of that school is to go have a talk with ******* out of 5th year in a few months time when his parents cop on that the one he knocked up from St. Vincents isnt actually just getting fat"

I learned something a new phrase that day , that phrase was "Shotgun Wedding".

The Man From Delmonte , He Say "Yes"

[This message has been edited by Belisarius (edited 28-07-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

The day I learned the term shogun wedding I lost all faith in marriage. Being a second child I certainly wasn't causing any angry father-in-law to threaten me dad with a gun.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I always get those sex talks every year in school
    the talk about the STD's puts you off sex.
    They also give out condoms after the sex talk smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">If you could get a papercut from a bag of tayto or ripples...mmmm....rippley, how painful would tht be? </font>

And if they were salt and vinger. oh the HUMANITY!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

As a child insomniac I used to watch a lot of late night TV. I was given "the talk" when I was six years old, but I knew more by then than most ppl do by 15 cool.gif

Advertisement