Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a new piercing - advice?

Options
  • 27-09-2004 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

I wanna get my lip pierced off to the side of my mouth but im a lil iffy on some details...

For example - i had my eyebrow done a while back for ages, it ripped 3/4 the way out (another story) but healed up perfect! One of the things when i got my eyebrow done was which one to get done - apparently if you get the right one your tendancies are to the same sex... or some stupid lark like that..

Just wondering if i was to get my lip done is there any piercing lingo i should know about? Which side should i get done? I was lookin at getting my lebret done, but i know too many people with it, so i wanna get it off to the side!

I got my eyebrow done in Miss fantasias and The chap that did it was very helpful (imo) - he even gave my ex a glass of water to stop her from passing out! We got a bleeder! :P

Where should i get it done? Id prefare to get it done on the south side of the city - simply coz im too lazy to go north! :)

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I dont think there is any narrow minded preference for the lip piercing I have never heard of one anyway.

Glen is ok for some mainstream stuff in Mrs.Fantasia e.g eyebrow,lip, ear.

As always I recommend snakebite for the best quality piercing!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

recamend snakebit(right next door to traffic) you have to ring the bell to get in, guys there are really helpfula dnw ill tell you everything you need to know
    as to which site you wan get it done on, i don't think people care anymore if you get it done on the right or the left
    can I ask, you say you want to get it a little to the side.. are you talking the bottom part of your lip or the top part like the madonna?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

I know where snake bite is, im just too lazy to go that far for it :P

i wanna get the extream left/right on the bottom lip done, im not too sure which tho, i think the left would be more comfortable tho...

Its 35 to get done in celestial ring, i was thinking about getting it done in there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

pfft i had my right eyebrow done .. wanted to get a total of 3 in the same aera but gave that up when i had to become more " professional " pfft

i envy you .

id also recommend sb

extreme laziness it isnt even far from celestrial ring.

Your lip not ours!

• Advertisement

Whats wrong with CR or fantasias?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea, sure your get the buses from the southside, so you'd be hoping off at central bank or eadan quay so you'd have a closer walk to snakebite than stephens green

Most likely nothing bad but you posted looking for advice and I gave you my personal preference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I am MAN wrote:
    Most likely nothing bad but you posted looking for advice and I gave you my personal preference.

yep, and that was a mod too

Is there a price quote i could get for the piercing?

• Advertisement

from snakebite that is....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

it'll be about 35 or 40 quid i reckon.

Ring them 874 0011

Or if you are really desperate you can ring the help line 086 26 56 116 and most likely get told to go away for asking about a price :)

Advertisement