Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today's Funny 18+

• 27-09-2004 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or any sex for over 5 years. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of the well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr. Chang.
    Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all you crose."
    The woman did as she was told.
    "Now get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed.
    Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me."
    As she did, Dr. Chang shook his head slowly. "You probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Diseaz. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex Or dates."
    The woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"
    Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied: "Ed Zachary Disease is when you face look Ed Zachary like you ass."

A man returning home a day early from a business trip got into a taxi at the airport. It was after midnight. The man suspected his wife was having an affair and he intended to catch her in the act. While en route to his home, he asked the cabby if he would be a witness. For $100, the cabby agreed. Quietly arriving at the house, the husband and cabby tiptoed into the bedroom. The husband switched on the lights, yanked the blanket back and there was his wife in bed with another man. The husband put a gun to the naked man's head. The wife shouted, "Don't do it! This man has been very generous! I lied when I told you I inherited money. He paid for the Corvette I bought for you. He paid for our new cabin cruiser. He paid for our house at the lake. He paid for our country club membership, and he even pays the monthly dues!" Shaking his head from side-to-side the husband slowly lowered the gun. He looked over at the cab driver and said, "What would you do?" The cabby said, "I'd cover his ass up with that blanket before he catches a cold."

A husband and wife are getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full length mirror taking a hard look at herself. "You know love" she says, "I look in the mirror and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist, my butt is hanging out a mile. I've got fat legs and my arms are all flabby" She turns to her husband and says, "Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself". He thinks about it for a bit and then says, "Well...there's **** all wrong with your eyesight..."

Two women were talking about their lives since they had become Nursing Home Residents. They both agreed that life was good but one woman, Ethel, said she was rather upset because her sex life had really died out since she and her Husband had come to the nursing home. The other woman said that her sex life was great! "The secret to great sex is this," the woman told her, "when my husband is getting ready for bed, I get undressed, lay on the bed and put both legs behind my head. When he comes out and sees me like that he gets so excited, we have wild sex the rest of the night!" Ethel says, "I'm going to try that tonight! " When Ethel's husband is getting ready in the bathroom that night, she takes off all her clothes. Although it's a struggle,she gets one leg up and behind her head. Pretty soon, she has the other leg behind her head as well. After accomplishing this great feat, Ethel falls backwards and can't move. It's not too long before her husband comes out of the bathroom. With a shocked look on his face, her husband yells;
    "For God's sake Ethel, comb your hair and put your teeth in, you look like an asshole!"

Advertisement