Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Delightful Garda

Options
  • 27-09-2004 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

The Lovely Gardai:

Lads and Lassies on Saturday gone there myself and partner were going to the local cinema in Dundalk and as the car was parked up. We heard a screechth! and a lovely bunch of Northern irish Joyriders had at speed mounted the footpath and started throwing bottles out the windows blah blah blah...

I immeidately moved the girfriend to a safe distance and proceeded to call 112 or 999 on my mobile at this stage the "Northern Scum" Yes they are a problem in my town as they think since they are no Irish citizens they can get away with this. Hit a wall and we jumnping out of the car being roudy and fighting as once tried to get the engine going.

I called the cops at 2035, I then noticed they preyed on an inoccent Wino who was several meters away and started kicking the sh1te outta him, I saw rage and with a bottle I picked up intervened and severely assualt the assalants who were outta there minds on drink and drugs between the ages of 15 and 19.

I am no macho man but unarmed combat and krav marga came into play, anyhow they managed all but one to get back into the car and at speed drove down a one way street missing a MPV full of kids.

I detained one with a bottle across the head but he managed to get away, so back to the poor wino, he was in a pool of blood so i tried to get him to come around, he had several head injuries and a broke nose and lacerations...

The cops arrive conviently after world war 6 ended at 2055, dundalk is not that big...

I ID'd one of the scumbags stumbling around the corner about 200 metres away, they could'nt care less about the man with me and did'nt call an ambulance I did.

So they supposedly go up the street after this guy who can be clearly seen and they look at him and go the opposite way, "F*cking cowards"...

Then come back around the block and say he is long gone and that there shift is finishing soon, I then gave them abuse for there incompetence and they leave 2 mins later along comes the ambulance they ask were are the cops, i said they went the lovely sound ambulance people said it is typical close to a shift changeover and also they dont want to get involved.

Now I am not a cop but had to intervene, I could off got killed but did not, this seems to be the norm in dundalk and dublin has anyone experienced this, I am all for law and order but a review and update of the cops and make the accountable like the PSNI is in order as 95% of them are wasters and that scum also got away.

Now the Homeless guy if now in one piece but they did'nt even care about his welfare as he was merely an inconvience.

In conclusion F*ck the cops and I will now carry some sort of weapon illegal yes but who can you depend on not them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

I detained one with a bottle across the head
    You were lucky you weren't lifted - there's two sides to every story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

I know but Violence is all these people know you can reason with them and they were as much as going to kill a man, you do what you have to do, they are animals and if I had my way I would have they all hung..

No human deserves to be preyed on. And TBH I was in for joining the Cops I have recended the Idea...

I dont agree with Vigilantism but I understand it...

And I would do it again, as far as I am concerned there is no law and order.

They would do me for my Firearms license being out a few weeks but would'nt go after potential murders of innocent people that scum could have knocked any poor bugger down....

So I stand by my word, next time I will destroy one of them, I just hope I am not put in that situation again...

There is one side to this story, we have enough trouble in louth, dundalk without this trash crossing the border and before anyone says anything I have northerners in my family

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yes, but in this case both sides involved an old man being beaten up.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Wouldn't recommend carrying an illegal concealed weapon Wrestle, regardless of the purity or worthiness of your motivations...

Personal A chainsaw from aldi would come in handy.

Thats how angry i feel.

I love my town but it has turned into hell recently

• Advertisement

Sparks wrote:
    Wouldn't recommend carrying an illegal concealed weapon Wrestle, regardless of the purity or worthiness of your motivations...

Indeed you are right sparks it just drives me mad, you can get thousand for geroge bush but none for a poor old man...

There is something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Wrestlemania,great story but(and i mean no offence by this) sort out your typing,it took me 10 minutes to understand that man.

Sorry garth ;)

I was angry while typing it looks like a 5 year old did it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

hehe that would explain it:p

Advertisement