Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Free Text messages offer to End?

• 27-09-2004 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭

I know Meteor keep setting different dates for the end of their unlimited text message and picture message offer but it looking like this expiry date might be the final one.

The current offer expires sep. 30 (thursday) and they have removed posters about this offer from the CPW and other stores. Anyone know if the offer is coming to an end for new customers this thursday?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

as far as i know once your already a cust your grand once you keep topping up but if your a new one after that date it does not apply anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

You have to join meteor before then to get them. If you're already on meteor nothing changes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I bought a sim donkeys ago and have never used it. I've missed out on a fair bit of free credit, but if I start using it will I be grand for free meteor-2-meteor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Micro1

uberwolf wrote:
    I bought a sim donkeys ago and have never used it. I've missed out on a fair bit of free credit, but if I start using it will I be grand for free meteor-2-meteor?

If you have topped it up with ¬20 before, then you will be sound, but if the sim is not used, and you miss the end of the month, then you lose. The first time you top up is whats important, it dose not matter when the sim was purchased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

you have to top up every 6 months, so the sim may be dead by now. one way of finding out...

• Advertisement
Advertisement