Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From Stargate to Atlantis: The Lowdown - Tuesday @ 8PM

Options
  • 27-09-2004 8:31pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just in case you don't know, Sky One are kicking off Stargate by showing the documentary/preview show 'From Stargate to Atlantis: The Lowdown', Tuesday the 28th @ 8PM on Sky One.

I haven't actually seen this one myself so it'll be interesting to check out. The new series of Stargate:SG-1 begins the week after, on October 5th @8PM, and Stargate: Atlantis begins in tandem the follownig week, October the 12th @ 9PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ya looking forward to it havent seen any of the new sg 1 eps yet either so that will be something to look forward to next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

And I find out the day after it airs.. bah, how did I miss it :(

Anyone know if it's being repeated?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

dont watch it ive seen it it will kinda reck athlantis for u and spoil some**** record it and watch it after u see athlantis 101

I've seen the episodes that have aired in the US ;)

I just like to watch all things stargate though :( Be nice if they repeated it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

ciaranfo wrote:
    I just like to watch all things stargate though :( Be nice if they repeated it.
    Saturday @ 20:00 on Sky One. It's repeated then.
    As far as I know that's going to be the regular repeat slot for Stargate as well.

• Advertisement

Bah.. I would be going out to dinner wouldn't I :(

I'll have to remember to setup my VCR.. not used one in ages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

They wont start showing them over in the states again until sky catch up with them will they? Cant wait for the second half of the seasons for SG1 and SGA.

Thats going to be a long time then....

I really hate watching them on sky... apart from the week between episodes, there are all those annoying adverts just when things are getting interesting! Thank god for my "cousin in the states" who sends me "videotapes" of the episodes with no adds in them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Funny.. I didn't think that American videotapes would work in Irish vcr's. Something to do with the pal vs ntfc thingy....

;)

He's a good cousin I'd imagine. He converts them to PAL before he sends them... :)

Advertisement