Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

second ucd boards meet up

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

well its 3, ive another hour to kill, anything happening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

im here... where are you?
    hehehe
    eh... checked a bit late. lack of organisation's a bitch sometimes. why cant everything just fall into place?

ive half an hour, if you think its worth while pm me and ill be there in 5, i presume your in daedalus?

now that sounds stalkerish, these things are hard to organize, perhaps next week we'll have a big bash somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

lg3 in the arts building actually. probably not worth your while at this stage though. we should sort something out for next week maybe.
    how are friday afternoons in general for everyone? i dont mean impinging on your night time weekend activities, but a few afternoon pints like :)

• Advertisement

Every week ive time to kill on a friday, not really worth it at this stage, talk to ye l8r

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Friday afternoons not good here.
    Lecture 12 - 1
    TKD training 1 - 3
    Leave UCD to go to work 3.45-ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Friday evening suits me down to the grouns also the Drought is over!Spliffs sounds far better than pints to me the lake is such a relaxing place.If anyone could we should probably meet quickly at some point.But yeah Friday evenings after twelve sounds real good to me.

Advertisement