Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention All Newbies To This Forum

Options
  • 27-09-2004 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Read the goddamn charter please,
    the amount of posts in the past month about "does it hurt?" , "where do i go?" has reached an alltime high and has made me not want to read this forum anymore.
    So please,the charter is there for a reason,USE IT!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ill second that---There are enough threads answering most questions so before you post SEARCH FIRST.
    Richie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I've been losing interest too its absolutely retarded and repetitive.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I am MAN wrote:
    I've been losing interest too its absolutely retarded and repetitive.

Give me links to what you want removed/cleaned up and Ill tidy up the forum.
    Richie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Save yourself the bother just enforce the law for future bad posts!

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Given what happened the last time I banned someone from this forum i'm hesitant about banning more. They're only kids and I have warned them to cop on or be banned. Ignorance is an excuse, but it's their bickering between each other that p1sses me off, PM is there for a reason kids!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Dare I ask what happened or would that be like picking a scab?

Advertisement