Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick Of It All - Live

Options
  • 28-09-2004 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

There's no Irish date on this tour (again!). Is anyone else going over to London to see them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ive been trying to get in contact with their touring company for months now. Ill pay for them to come over and set up a gig for them but no reply. id love to go over to london but it just aint the same is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭LazStanaridis

"There's no Irish date on this tour (again!). "

I saw them play in Dublin about 3 or 4 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

"There's no Irish date on this tour (again!). "

I saw them play in Dublin about 3 or 4 years ago.

Ah, I know. They've played in the past but on the European tour back in february they skipped Ireland and then they played Reading and a London gig last month and didn't stop over.
    bombidol wrote:
    Ive been trying to get in contact with their touring company for months now. Ill pay for them to come over and set up a gig for them but no reply. id love to go over to london but it just aint the same is it?

That might be the only way to get them to play unfortunately. What's their guarantee like? What did the company say to you?

It's not the same no, but I have to go to it. I was actually in London for the weekend in february when they played but only heard about the gig when I got back. Man, I was livid. I did get to see blink 182 though :eek:

Nothing back from them yet, ill get a number and call them. the downside cant be too much. maybe a grand and Accom + food. the usual

Let me know how you get on with that or if you need a hand with it.

• Advertisement

Saw them in the Astoria last Friday. It was brilliant and had a real energy to it that I haven't got from any gig i've been to in the past while. The only problem was the shortness of the set, there were a lot of bands on and they had finish up for 10:30!!
    They have real prescence on stage and Lou sure knows how to work a crowd. Hopefully next time they'll have an Irish date on the tour.

sweet, you are a lucky bastard

bombidol wrote:
    sweet, you are a lucky bastard

Yeah, I know :D It was cool though, cheap flights over and crashing with a mate so got to meet up with a couple of friends AND see a great show.

Advertisement