Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good sub

Options
  • 28-09-2004 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Hi Ya'll ;)

I've got a 3 year old basic sony separates system with entry level AMP, DVD player and mission speakers. would I need to upgrade the amp or is the one i have ok. I want to get a decent SUB, as it sounds a bit empty sometime. Any recommendations, the mission speakers are the 700 series.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mosgof

Hi Ya'll ;)

I've got a 3 year old basic sony separates system with entry level AMP, DVD player and mission speakers. would I need to upgrade the amp or is the one i have ok. I want to get a decent SUB, as it sounds a bit empty sometime. Any recommendations, the mission speakers are the 700 series.

I recommend www.richersounds.ie, even though they are closed in Dublin, they will still deliver what you need and have an excellent choice at good value. If you give them call, they will go through everything you need over the phone. The GALE subs are very good and cheap.

Advertisement