Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

training?

Options
  • 28-09-2004 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a decent training course (preferrably evenings) on Server 2003, Server 2003 SBS, and Exchange 2003 ?

Not too pushed on MCSE courses (they tend to just skim over what is needed for the exam and ignore real-world situations and issues - at least this is the impression i got the last time I sat one, have they changed?) though if they are all that's available.... Basically, the MCSE courses are easy to find, I was wondering if there are any decent alternatives?

/ramble

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I think the common view is that the Cisco exams are of more value these days. Haven't looked at them much myself. The ones I did seem to have the same questions for question sake mentality.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmm, I'm actually looking for a course on windows 2003 server/exchange but NOT an MCSE one. One that doesnt just gear you for an exam but focuses on the actual administration and implementation.

CTI had one listed on their website ( 2x3days) but it seems to have vanished. I am looking for an evening version of that.

Advertisement