Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultimate Hasselhoff

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

The man does seem destined to be the william shatner of our generation.

While I'm sure the song is real - the video looks a little thrown together to be true.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

im not sure i'm allowed give links to torrent sites for music videos.. but a certain well known torrent list site has the video for "looking for freedom', a classic hasselhoff tune up under music>music videos.

the site name has something to do with clark kents secret identity
    and what happens to stars instead of simply "blowing up"

I'm probably still going to get banned for this :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

No the video is real, I remember seeing a documentary a few years ago on DAvid, TG4 I think, and he was showing the video on this flash projector system in his house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Some of the people on pix/mix board could throw together a better video than that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Very funny though. He must be seriously deperate for a few bob!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he's a *huge* music star in germany...

*HUGE*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

FX Meister wrote:
    No the video is real, I remember seeing a documentary a few years ago on DAvid, TG4 I think, and he was showing the video on this flash projector system in his house.
    fuppin hell !
    Mordeth wrote:

*HUGE*
    or fappin' hell in germany :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Mordeth wrote:

*HUGE*

No he isnt!

Thanks for puttin up that video! Havent laughed like that in ages!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

He is very very popular in germany..hence the speaking german in his cameo in "dodgeball"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

have to say i P***ed myself laughing,that was so funny.....what was he like on motorbike and catching that fish in mouth hahahahah...deadly.....

@nixmix

you've made my day with that post.....

• Advertisement

Tusky wrote:
    He is very very popular in germany..hence the speaking german in his cameo in "dodgeball"

Nah trust me he isnt. I been living on and off in germany for almost twenty years and ive never met anyone who likes his music. I didnt even know he makes music, i always thought hes the fat lad from baywatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Taken from: http://www.davidhasselhoff.com/biography.html

"The album, Looking for Freedom, hit the top of the German charts as well, staying there for three months. It went gold and triple platinum in Europe while on its way to becoming Germany's number one selling album of the year. Hasselhoff was named "Most Popular and Best Selling Artist of the Year" in Germany. This honor was followed up by a twenty-city standing room only tour, with Hasselhoff playing to well over 250,000 adoring European fans.

The most thrilling performance of his singing career, however, came when Hasselhoff was invited to perform, "Looking For Freedom," live on top of the Berlin Wall on New Year's Eve, 1989. "It was the first time Germany had been unified, and close to a million East and West German fans stood together in the freezing cold at midnight watching me perform. I was overcome with emotion," said Hasselhoff."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

hahaha thats the funnist thing i have seen all day. He is the man tho.

That was 1989. Were in 2004 as far as i know...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

spooiirt!! wrote:
    Nah trust me he isnt. I been living on and off in germany for almost twenty years and ive never met anyone who likes his music. I didnt even know he makes music, i always thought hes the fat lad from baywatch.

Couple of German friends of mine in college said he was popular, although they agreed that they weren't sure who liked him. Think of it this way - how many people do you know who genuinely think Bryan/Brian McFadden is any good? And yet he's a "popular" singer over here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

Jaysus it doesn't come much funnier than that

Advertisement