Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd again

Options
  • 28-09-2004 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭

Great tournament last night with 48 runners, Luke got the bubble going out in 10th, I had a small stack going into the final table but managed to stay quiet then got lucky making a straight with 8s against margarets qq and then went out third yet again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Stupid stupid bubble...
    I have absolutely no reason to be píssed at all about going out 10th. Was lucky a couple of times when I was all-in and behind. 22 is my new favourite all in hand, I flopped a set of twos when I was called by a pair of fives.
    I was knocked out holding 22, I couldn't believe Irene didn't call with AJs when she was also short stack, I got called by 77 and didn't hit.
    I remember looking at the guy who called me (can't remember his name) and I could see on his face that he was recalling the hands I'd shown already when I went all in (which was many times!).
    I'd been all in on 22, KQ, A6s, so I think he knew I could be weak and that his 77 had a chance of being ahead.

Can't believe that american guy calling Collette's allin when he held a QJ on the AKQ flop. Of course she held the nuts J10...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

That was brilliant Collette just broke him completely, 2 hands in a row she went all in on the flop after he raised preflop, he was always going to call the second time a sort of ill show her whos the man type of thing, she had been wrecking his head long before we came to the table

Advertisement