Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV bandwidth meter

• 28-09-2004 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

The UTV bandwidth meter refreshes ever "even" day meaning 2,4,6 etc.
    I check the 26th how much i had downloaded and its still the same the 28th while i did download. I mean I'm sure that im already at 14.5 gigs downloaded but it says 13.9 which is not true. So what u recon, i mean if i go over the cap, utv can't charge me cause there meter doesnt work properly

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Subc wrote:
    The UTV bandwidth meter refreshes ever "even" day meaning 2,4,6 etc.
    I check the 26th how much i had downloaded and its still the same the 28th while i did download. I mean I'm sure that im already at 14.5 gigs downloaded but it says 13.9 which is not true. So what u recon, i mean if i go over the cap, utv can't charge me cause there meter doesnt work properly

I would be very surprised if the terms and condtions dont cover that somewhere (not just with UTV either!) and that the onus is on you to make sure that you dont exceed the cap so be careful if you dont want to end up paying out. You could give UTV support a ring and see what the positon is as far they can tell you. about the latest download figures they might have access to.

Advertisement