Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

Options
  • 28-09-2004 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

First Post :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

second post!

you want some help to moderate this buzzing space?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Thanks … but i think merc and myself can handle the madness

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

First Post :eek:

And what a post it was. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭AndRoiD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

What is the point of a sub forum in a forum that's rarely used?

Yeah it's not dead around here, but it's hardly jumping enough to create a sub forum.

Makes no sense to me.

• Advertisement

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**']What is the point of a sub forum in a forum that's rarely used?

Yeah it's not dead around here, but it's hardly jumping enough to create a sub forum.

Makes no sense to me.

you just want a Derry one ;) - (which IMO would be better, as it may get the donegal users aswell)

I have already pointed that out here :)

Well tbh I wouldn't even see the point of a Derry forum. I don't understand the logic from cloud to add extra subforums here when they had said months ago they wanted to purge the system of forums that weren't being used.

The way I see it is that there's so little activity in the North forum these days, that dividing it up like this is only going to lead to less activity. After the initial buzz from "first post" hehe fades, it's going to make people have to view 2 forums to see the same minimal activity 1 was providing. Not to mention those who aren't living in belfast and who want to post.

I'd guess at this point there's more people outside of belfast than in posting in North (though I could be wrong but just from reading most of the posts here).

Your right in many ways ICEMAN..

I think Cloud has a master plan going on... i.e. he may hope it will attach people here when people search for information on Belfast... hence -> www.belfastcity.info .

Possibly. I can see it would be a media whoring idea ;) but I think it's just divisionary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dubadub

More Northern Ireland cities Please?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

dubadub wrote:
    More Northern Ireland cities Please?
    What? All one and a half of them?

Advertisement