Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to eat?

Options
  • 28-09-2004 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

Alright this question got started at session 2. i cant remember how though. If you were on a desert island who would you eat

Who would you eat? 18 votes

Me
    0%
    Small Aine
    50%
    It wasn't me!mentalimplosionRaphaeltwirly spongeStephen FordelucernariandoonothingbriandarezmuterhannahC 9 votes
    Eamon with the things on his wrists
    50%
    LiquoricePeterfingUndergodPisteemptyspoondavethetruckerHugh HefnerpinkpimpMatthewthebig 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Small Aine
    I'm going to say you Matt. I could live off you for longer than either of the other two.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

I voted Eamonn cause he was in my class.
    the things around his wrists were for his science show. he was red and white blood cells. his show was funny. he attacked Michael and James.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Small Aine
    although áine would taste better, there's more of matt. so matt it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Matt........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

you couldnt eat alexei (eamon for those who didnt do rusisan) he's all scrawny.

and what if they decided to eat you- persumably they'd have to be there too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I say small Aine because I'm a slave to the Small Aine Industrial Complex, like all of you will be.

BWABWABWABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

aine! as she is full of nicoteen................mmmhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Matt'd be more like a horse, where Aine would be more tender. I dont like horse, and i do like lamb, so, seeing as i havent a clue who the other bloke is, im gonna say aine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Small Aine
    Hmm, Aine has a whole lot of nicotine in her, so there is a definate risk of addiction.

As for Eamonn......I broke his collar bone already, eating him as well might be a bit much

Matt julienne anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Hmmm... according to cannibals, the tastiest part of the human body is the female forearm. Considering other uses of the person, Matt could wrestle sharks up onto the shore. Then we climb up tree to escape big trashing shark, wait for it to die, then eat the shark.
    Assuming that's off the point, I think a girl just cause forearms taste nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ILikeCheese

I can't comment on this cos nobody seems to want to eat me! Too scrawny Hils? You can hardly...Oh wait yeah. And person who doesn't know me, you suck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

eh, I'd rather not eat people.
    Thanks all the same.
    But I'm letting you all live, I think thats pretty damn nice of me. ;)

Small Aine
    actually, i'm now vegematarian so no meat for me

Small Aine
    I'm not eating you out of guilt eamonn, after the park incident....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

It isn't a case of who you eat: It's who you eat first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

actually, i'm now vegematarian so no meat for me

just for talks sake, what would you do if i said eat this lamb or i will kill a baby lamb?

Small Aine
    I think Ana's a vegetarian due to Super Size me....so she wouldn't care

Small Aine
    ohmygod, HOW did you find that one out. and yes, i'm a vegematarian for health reasons, not animal reasons. i don't even like animals.

"The Artillery Corps - blowing up hillsides and any sheep that get in our way since 1948*"

* It's happened, but it was an accident, and most people involved felt quite bad about it. Though they tend to serve mutton the day after range practice. Funny that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Are you in the fca by any chance barry?

• Advertisement

I am. I decided to learn about military life by experiencing it, rather than reading books about it and sticking a load of quotes vaguely related to it in my signature. In fact, the one quote that I've heard that best captures what life is really like in the military is "Take your plastic bag out of it's plastic bag, and it had better be laminated!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

never a truer word spoken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I'm winning \o/
    Under the stairs it was Matt, though. More of him. Taste matters not while stranded and starving. Unless you're not stranded, but a cannibalistic connoisseur. Then I think Eamonn may taste the best.

Anyway...this is the pointless crap that clogs up the board but schmeh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

Matt. There's more of him and Aine smokes so I may get addicted to nicotine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I seem to have some tendency to clog up the board. Look at what i started with the song tag for dogs sake

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Small Aine
    Sorry Áine, but Matt would be more sustaining

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Mwhahaha We're even again. I might be eaten go me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Its tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Small Aine
    Ooh I remember this starting under the stairs, I've got a picture of the three of ye that I'll post later, then people who don't know ye will be able to judge properly..... Matt looks really scary in the picture....

Anyway I think I picked Matt that day and I'll pick Matt again cos there's more of him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement