Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

where to go for second hand parts ?

Options
  • 28-09-2004 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where to go for second hand parts ie. say a door for an old fiesta, can stuff like this be got from junk yards if so where ?!?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

where abouts are you?
    There are loads of scrap yards - check your local edition of the golden pages under 'car dismantlers'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

'Spose it depends what kind of door you mean - Atlantic Homecare do a great range of six-panel pine and Edwardian teak with stained glass panels. With a set of brass handles and nice hinges it will set any Fiesta off. And make it more secure......

Sorry - yellow pages or traynors in the north 048 38891242.

i have a nice set of three spoke alloys with tyres for a fiesta? Offers?.....

'ceptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

haha checked atlantic already they didnt have any in my size.

Im in the northside in finglas so the nearer the better.

sorry was using the fiesta as an example actually its for a peugot 206 i just want to see if i can get a price on something its not important therefore the decision to try a scrapyard :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

kinsellas opposite the red cow on the naas road!!

they're the job I've found!!

or on the long mile road theres a place beside the big motorbike shop!!

wanna go further there's a few places along the greenhills road!!

these are places I'd go myself if I was stuck and I wouldn't recommend them if I'd had bad experience!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Kristok wrote:
    haha checked atlantic already they didnt have any in my size.

Im in the northside in finglas so the nearer the better.

sorry was using the fiesta as an example actually its for a peugot 206 i just want to see if i can get a price on something its not important therefore the decision to try a scrapyard :-)

the nackers down by Dunsink might be able to help you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

the nackers down by Dunsink might be able to help you
    nackers :(
    I think in these policitally correct times and all that, you should get it right - nackers has a K at the start!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

smokey2 wrote:
    kinsellas opposite the red cow on the naas road!!

....................!!

I think they are gone as land was sold , i am sure we see apartments there

Dunsink supermarket will be good laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

Gmodified wrote:
    I think they are gone as land was sold , i am sure we see apartments there

well they were still there last saturday when I was gettin bits for my dads car so I think they're still there!!

doubt there'd be apartments up that quick!!

LOL...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

it's probably yard on the back is still opened as front part had big SOLD sign.
    glad to hear they are still around

Advertisement