Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shirts/Jeans

• 29-09-2004 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm new to Dublin so don't know where to be going. I'm looking for shops that sell Men's shirts and Jeans, all I know is Arnott's. I can be specific and say, light blue faded jeans and a plain black short-sleave shirt. :)

Thanks.

Edit Grafton St., O'Connoll St. area.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Best tell them how much you want to spend, or if you're a brand-freak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

irish life wrote:
    Hi,

I'm new to Dublin so don't know where to be going. I'm looking for shops that sell Men's shirts and Jeans, all I know is Arnott's. I can be specific and say, light blue faded jeans and a plain black short-sleave shirt. :)

Thanks.

Try TKMaxx on the second floor of the Stephens Green Centre, it has designer labels that are last season or seconds for very very good prices, you can get a Katherine Hamnett or an YSL shirt from last season for 30 yo-yo's for example, instead of the 100 or more that they would cost when new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

dear f**k. do NOT say yo yo's/beans/[insert other ghey saying in here] again. ever. HATE IT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Mear wrote:
    dear f**k. do NOT say yo yo's/beans/[insert other ghey saying in here] again. ever. HATE IT

yo-yo's remind me of them ****ing diabotical ring tone ad's
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I hate those ads so much to the extent that I've stopped watching MTV. I wonder how much that guy gets paid? Or if anyones ever heard his voice and then beaten him up? I know I would.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

irish life wrote:
    Hi,

Thanks.

Arnotts is actually a pretty good spot for what you're looking for.

Anyway, here's a few other. Bear in mind I'm not really a jeans/shirt style man, so take with a pinch of salt.

O'Connors (one in the Ilac Centre, one on Grafton St)
    D2 (is there one of these in Jervis Street folks? I can't remember)
    Denim Bar (North Earl Street, just down from Clerys)
    Clerys (downstairs for Topman, Dockers, Levis. Wranglers)

Might be worth a look 'round Topman and Burton's (Jervis Street) if you're on a tight budget.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Cojofl

Mear wrote:

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Jack and Jones did well in a radio survey I was listening to yesterday, there's one up that little street off dame street, across from the central bank...it has the pen shop on the corner, Jack and jones is up a bit from the pen shop.

Advertisement