Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cartoon Help

• 29-09-2004 9:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

Does anyone knoe the name of the cartoon that featured the heros with holograms on their chests? As far as I remember one of the holograms was of a tigers head or something similar.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Power Rangers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

What kinda time are we talking about here? No point trying to remembers if we aren't old/young enough.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Sounds like Visionaries! These guys right:
    VISLOOSE.JPG
    arzon_loose.jpg

Here's a site for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

OH MY GODDAM GOD, i still have a few of them guys, i tried everything to get the holograms out when i was smaller, never worked. im going to try to find them when i get home from here (L125)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i had a few of those also, but the hologram fell out. After that he wasnt the same, just a boring plastic action figure, without a purpose :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Oh my freaking god, I'm having some major flashbacks. I had some of those too. I think you were able to remove the holograms; swap them around and what not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

true, and so the trading craze continues, gotta peel 'em all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

ixoy wrote:
    Sounds like Visionaries! These guys right:

You nailed it! thank you. That was bugging me for ages. I knew boards would answer my call, either that or I'de have to wait til friday for Ray D'arcy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Ruu wrote:
    i had a few of those also, but the hologram fell out. After that he wasnt the same, just a boring plastic action figure, without a purpose :p

When my figure's hologram fell out and went missing I modeled my own hologram on his chest out of blu-tak.

I tried to do the same thing when his cool helmet went missing... but it wasn't the same...

My fellow was purple with grey hair and beard.

Advertisement