Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight at the Fitz

Options
  • 29-09-2004 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi Lads. Can any of you explain how this game will work tonight in the Fitz?

Wedensdays "Texas Hold-em":
    Buy in €20, Registration fee €3 ,2 Re-buys in first 1 1/4 hours & top up or 3 Re-buys

I'm a bit unsure of Re-Buy's and Top Up's.. does it simply mean you can buy more chips as you lose them for an 1 1/4 hours??? Does the game take the format from that point of lose and your out until the last man is standing??

Is it worth playing in as a beginner?

Will there be any SnG games before hand?

Thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

The game has a €23 buy-in, for that you get 1000 in chips. For 75 minutes if you loose all your chips you can buy more for another €20 - up to 3 buy-ins. Each buy-in gets you more chips (1000, 1500, 2500 - i think).

After the 75 minutes there is a break and anyone with a remaining rebuy can top-up for €20 - top-up is 2500 regardless of the remaining rebuys.

After that it is treated as a freeze-out - loose your chips and you are out. Normally 5 get paid - varying abouts based on placing.

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I will most likely be around to play a sit and go or two before the tournament starts. wednesday is generally busy enough, and the tournament is well worth playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Edmundo

That's it done... see you guys there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Alright Eddie!

Nice tournament tonight, standard is generally good, it would be worth it for the experience.

I'll be there from 9.30, I'll keep an eye out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Edmundo

Thanks JP. Off to practice on the web.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement