Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl CD-Rs reduced on Monday Oct 4

• 29-09-2004 11:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,518 ✭✭✭

I got a Lidl weekly specials newsletter in the door yesterday. The 10 pack of Maxell CD-R 80 (700 MB) discs are reduced from 6.99 to 3.99 (43% apparently).
    This reduction is *not* mentioned on the lidl.ie site.

I've only had a minute number of coasters with these. I'll be stocking up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Based on what people have said in other forums, I would have thought they were very dear nowadays?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

That's good news, I've used a lot of these in the past. The price was competitive enough, you get a slimline case with each one, and thay are branded Maxell, I've never had an error on any of the dozens I've used for audio or data purposes. At €3.99 they are a steal, will be stocking up loads on them.

Cheers for the notice,

Robbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

maplins currently have a 100 for 31 euro, i think, inc vat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭okee

maplins currently have a 100 for 31 euro, i think, inc vat

Are they on a spool or in cases ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

That's the thing, I use spools of unbranded CDR's too, but a lot of the time I need the jewel case and also the peace of mind of putting important stuff onto branded CDs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

i saw maxel spindels i easons downstairs on oconnel st for about €6 for 25 a few weeks ago, im not sure if it was a special offer there wasnt any particular signs about so looked like the regular price.

Advertisement