Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Movie Title??

• 29-09-2004 1:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    About 3 years ago in college is saw a DVD and I can’t remember the name of it. It was a film four movie and the general plot was:

4 friends

The 1st of these friends is a shy bloke working in a call centre with a woman he has a crush on. The only way he can talk to this woman is by calling her while they are working, pretending to be a successful business man thereby keeping her interested.

The 2nd is a hospital porter who sleeps with a comma patient’s girlfriend.

The 3rd is a supermarket worker, who's a bit of a lady's man. He unwittingly has a one night stand with friend number 2's girlfriend.

The 4th friend is a woman... I forget what she does but what they all have in common is they all work grave yard shifts in jobs they hate and every night they meet up in a bar (I think) to discuss there day. Although the 4th friend gets the sack she keeps turning up for the midnight meetings.

It's a decent movie and I'd like to get my hands on a copy but unless I know the name I up sh1t creek!

Does anyone recognise this film if so can you post the name?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

Doesn't ring any bells, sorry. You should give some more info though......

Was the film shown on film four or produced by them? Was it american/british? Do you remember any actor from it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

i remember this too. its Late Night Shopping (2001) i believe.
    thought it was pretty good when i saw it, tho don't remember it too well tbh.
    some really funny moments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭alancool

Cheers for that callmescratch. Thats a result!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Yea Alan,next time your looking for a movie title try providing a bit more info,like an actor or actress maybe.D'OH34.gif

Advertisement