Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

♠♠Player needed for Poker Supergroup ♠♠

Options
  • 29-09-2004 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

poker-tournament-winner.jpg

Would you like to look like this happy chappy!?

Trip K's are looking for a kicker!

Called 'Dublin's top set' by Poker Hotties Magazine, karlh, ken cleary, and ken spriritus are looking for a 4th member for Monday's 50 game in the Merrion.

Please send poker show reel by PM.

Karlh.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If SA arent putting in a team I'll play (we may not have enough due to other priorities on the night).

That is if you can bring yourself to consort with someone only on a tenth of your score, king of kings :)

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If SA arent putting in a team I'll play (we may not have enough due to other priorities on the night).

That is if you can bring yourself to consort with someone only on a tenth of your score, king of kings :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

cool, lemme know asap if ya can.

sorry bout the duplicate thread btw guys, this one was blank when i first created it.....weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

shotgun for hire...

failing that can I pay in 4 times and play on each table :D

Advertisement