Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nothing free (was: badly named)

Options
  • 29-09-2004 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

i lied about the beer but the band im in are playing blast on saturday in the earl of kildare on kildare st. doors are at 1:30 and were playin 1st or 2nd so come early.

were fairly good and were playin two metallica songs so drop by if you get a chance.

be there and be square!

thanks for the support

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Why be Blast not on in the Hub like usual? Damn inconvenient people. Might give it a look in. What's the name of the Band?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

This sat or the next? because my friends are playing on the 9th

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i would have gone, but you lied about the beer.....

shame on you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

weird, my friends were talking about going this saturday and we neevr go to blast usually...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

i would have went up from Cork but since there is no free beer its a waste of time!!!!

nah only joking Dave im sure ur class.....i dont think i ever heard u play guitar but i sure is hell heard u talking bout em alot.....and all there names.

And that **** 1 u said didnt deserve a name! lmao
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Omfg, the earl of kildare is a KIP.
    i feel sorry for all of you.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

As an aside, I lost my virginity in that hotel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Very relevant Bob, very relevant.

Not to mention traumatising. Time to go get my repressing tablets!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

That was where you brought her?! omfg bob you have no taste :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

yeah were on at like 1:30 so come then the earl soo good best venue ever!! theres no reason not to go

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Really? Who was the other guy? :D

Bad move. Seriously dude, bad move. Edit it if you have any sense whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Bad move. Seriously dude, bad move. Edit it if you have any sense whatsoever.
    Ssssh, Holligan's gonna get his ass kicked (in some way, at least), and I'll have to help out (after all, it's what would be expected of me)

Yeah but I wouldn't wish the face eating I got when I flamed Bob on anyone, even him or his "posse".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Aren't people so nice. Trolling! As my English Teacher would say "you're a wonderful child"

But seriously ColHol as you like to refer to yourself. Why you starting She-yatt.

Please correct me if i used the word trolling in the wrong sense

Christ, it was a joke, cant any1 take a joke around here?

We can take a joke. It is just that you have a bad history of flaming

oh thats all behind me now matt, im a much more caring, accepting and loving individual now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

ColHol wrote:
    oh thats all behind me now matt, im a much more caring, accepting and loving individual now
    Rofl. You should spend more time on the humour board

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

ColHol wrote:
    Anyone else feel a cool breeze wafting up from the Malebolge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

the gig when fine thanks to matt, muireann and dave for coming. we got moshing banned from the venue for ever and theres gona be more security at blast thanks to us.

were playing in the global battle of the bands on 14th (thurs week) and the voodoo lounge on the 16th (saturday week)

if any one wants to come to the voodoo e-mail me you name and your friends names and ill put you on the guest list so you grt in cheaper.

my address is zcpc_515@hotmail.com and the band is called steelined

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

the gig when fine thanks to matt and dave for coming. we got moshing banned from the venue for ever and theres gona be more security at blast thanks to us.

Jee that's some impressive achievement! :rolleyes:

It was just the owner of the place who didn't want us moshing. There won't be any more security. Sure Tom and Rory wanted us to start a riot when they were told to stop the mosh. It was such a nice mosh as well. I was quite angry when that guy shut it down. And then there was this big beautiful empty pit going to waste! :( And when he stopped myself and Matt because we were swing dancing... that was the crowning touch on his idiocy.

The swing dancing thing was a pile of sh!t. I was really pissed off. ah but the moshing was good while it lasted.

Yo Dave! I may or may not be around on the 16th but if you want to put my name on the guest list again I'll do my best to make it. It looks like I can go anyway at the moment.

Advertisement