Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP DVD's

Options
  • 29-09-2004 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭

WSOP DVD's

Found these on Ebay, $58 + $12 P&P, works out around €57. Anyone know of anywhere cheaper before I buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

I'd be careful coz they are pirates (judging from the covers). Looks like they are just grabs off tv or video, burned. Could be terrible quality.

AFAIK there is no WSOP dvd collection, only individual ones.

WPT ones are damn sexy though! :) you get yours yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Not yet, I should expect them to be here tommorrow. Looking forward to getting them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Please let us know if they all work fine, I might order them myelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

My world poker tour DVD's arrived this morning.

Still fcuking waiting :mad:

• Advertisement

i ordered some more stuff off the same guys the same day as WPT and it hasnt arrived yet so wouldn't worry.

mine worked on my PS2 as well which i thought strange. presumed PS2 would only play Region 2 and these disks were region 1......cool though ;)

I don't suppose anyone out there fancys DIVXing the DVDs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

careful now

If anyone has these DVDs I'd be interested in borrowing them for a few days. I have loads of WPTs on VCD, the whole of season 1 as divx & others, also have WSOP 2003 on DVD to share. I'll have the 2004 wsop in a few days too.

PM me please.

karlh wrote:

mine worked on my PS2 as well which i thought strange. presumed PS2 would only play Region 2 and these disks were region 1......cool though ;)

I have the DVD-X or my ps2 so should be sorted but sometime they only play in b&w, if they work straight on the ps2 thats sound. I'd expect them by monday.

• Advertisement

Checked the box, presumed they were region 1 but they are actually region 0. deadly!

Looking for series 2 now :)

Advertisement