Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Synaesthesia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

9 is fun alright. The best still has to be 5 though. closely followed by its big cousin, 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

15 is thrice the number 5 ever was!

Although I must say I like 12 quite a lot.. So many factors! And it turns into an "R" if you're bored enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

9 is the best number by far. All its products (is that the right word? Maths really isn't my thing) ad up to it which is very cool.

You mean the whole, 9 by 7 = 63, 6 is one lower than 7, 6+3=9, thing and so on and so forth? 'Cause that only works up to like... 9, last I checked.

I never really liked 9 because 3 is such an evil number, with the whole 1/3 thing which rightly annoyed me.

I love the number 3! Such a bright colour, and so innocent as well.

• Advertisement

No, it works for all numbers. e.g. 9x15=135. 1+3+5=9. Except its sometimes a number divisible by 9. For example, 9x5587=50283. 5+0+2+8+3=18. 18/9=2 (ie. it goes in evenly.). Q.E.D. With mustard on it.
    (If this were a test, I'd be docked marks for undue happiness in mathematics. (-5 marks.))

Yay maths! I have a love/hate relationship with it but numbers are cool!

Damn cool!

I mean, uh... yeah, maths.. whatever. (+5 marks for apathy!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i like 7, cuz of the whole 7x5=35, 3+5=8 and then 7x6=42 4+2=6, 8+7=15 1+5=6 and so on so forth

yes, i had too much free time.

I'm also looking at expulsion from school for undue condoning of homosexuality.

• Advertisement

No way! Can they really do that? 'You support gays, you're out'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Thats ridiculous. Make a stand be as camp as humanly possible one day. They cant actually expell you and if they do you could go to the small claims court

do you even know what the small claims court is?

It's far too small for the ubercase against his school, that's what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

pinkpimp wrote:
    I'm also looking at expulsion from school for undue condoning of homosexuality.
    Call up one of those gay rights groups. They'll fight the case for you. Plus, there'll be the comic twist at the end where you say "Uh guys, you do know I'm not gay, right?"

I'm not?
    News to me.

It was a joke, they didnt actually say it to me, but i understand the general feeling towards the pink laces is negative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

Pinkpimp you don't happen to live in the US. do you?
    I hope not because if the conservatives have gotten that sort of a hold on that country, then we're all doomed. :eek:

Woo! Go the pink laces! You do know I can't wear those pink shoes without the laces now right? (not being btter or anything....)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Yeah pink laces are fun. Except in my buddy's case in school, he more baffled the vice principal than got in trouble. And then he said
    "I like pink!" and showed her his collection of pink bracelets. amusing.

No, I'm born & bread in Dublin. I go to Belvedere. I've actually started a thing where (most)people actually accept feminine things in my school by doing it first (I wear my heart chain every day, and wore my pink shirt in to a debate once.(It was a debate on homosexual marriage))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nice one! :p My year is the most homophobic group of people I know. Even the ones that claim they're not:

-"Oh my God, he just gave you the gayest look ever Jamie!"
    -"Shut up you homophobic gob****e!"
    -"I'm not homophobic, **** you!"

Lol. Fight the power. Damn, really should stop listening to RATM for a while.

We were teasing my friend and were like 'You're so homophobic' and she was like 'I'm not homophobic, my brothers black'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

Oh ok then. BTW I'm not sure if you flamed me or if I misinterpereted your post on the Battlestar Galactica thread. Can we clarify this.?

I used to wear rainbow laces but i was made remove them.

In my school your locker is private property so if stuff is swiped the school don't care but if its swiped anywhere other than a locker its covered under the schools insurance. Is this the same in other schools

i don't even have a locker.

Why not

No idea. Is your school a boarding school? cos that could be it.
    This may also meant that you can keep what you like in the locker, and they have no right to know what is there... meaning you could keep certain 'items' in your locker and they cant confiscate, or inform anyone without a police warrant...

I suppose you have a point there. I wouldn't like to risk it though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Pinkpimp you don't happen to live in the US. do you?
    I hope not because if the conservatives have gotten that sort of a hold on that country, then we're all doomed. :eek:
    Rofl. Poor old innocent you
    pinkpimp wrote:
    No, I'm born & bread in Dublin
    Heh, the typo-related hilarity

I also lack a locker. Lack of space, allegedly. You'd think they'd be able to afford to build somewhere to put them, they're raking in enough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Rofl. Poor old innocent you

Heh, the typo-related hilarity

I also lack a locker. Lack of space, allegedly. You'd think they'd be able to afford to build somewhere to put them, they're raking in enough
    Malicious Sadistic Bastards

My locker is abouta foot by a foot...if even

Advertisement