Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Synaesthesia

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

it sucks when its the first 2 classes on a tuesday morning too, what with the winter closing in and all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah, for me its the first class on a thursday *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

ColHol wrote:
    it sucks when its the first 2 classes on a tuesday morning too, what with the winter closing in and all

Oh my god, the winter is the best time to play soccer! You get to make crazy lunging slide tackles and NOT get massive burns on the side of your leg, plus you get covered in mud which is always amusing..

jono087 wrote:
    Oh my god, the winter is the best time to play soccer! You get to make crazy lunging slide tackles and NOT get massive burns on the side of your leg,

are ya kiddin? not on an icy pitch! but yeah i guess its not so bad in rain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

ColHol wrote:
    are ya kiddin? not on an icy pitch! but yeah i guess its not so bad in rain

rain is good, ice is less good, but if in doubt drink stout.... (that bears no relevence to the convo, but it always sounds good in a pub)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I don't do PE, or religion :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

yea i dont do PE and im only in 5th year!ffs. and i only have 2 religion classes with the most retarded teacher that hates me.(for no reason,honest)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Must... resist... urges...
    There we go, all better.
    Aonghus is right. That's the system. It sucks but that's the way it is. Get over it. Believe me, the alternative is far worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Well pity me. I have quadruple PE every Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

No no no. Pity ME. My temp PE teacher is making us do HIP HOP DANCING.
    'Nuff said!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

You poor B***ard. Forcing you to do Hip hop dancing! That's an interrogation technoque that the Israeli inteligence service use. Your teacher doesn't happen to be able to kill a man in 6 moves or pack an uzi, does he/she?

I don't think you realise how bad 4 40 minute classes in a row is. We're doing martial arts now, but after Christmas it's salsa dancing. *kills*

We did hip hop dancing last year. Ugh.

Sounds better than Hockey.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Dude, martial arts is cool!

(And there was a victory against the hiphop dancing. A small faction broke off and rebelled. We got to play soccer until it got too violent so then we played basketball.)

Of course it is. Though my back is still killing me.

But salsa dancing? *retches violently*

I'd love to do salsa dancing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

mmm salsa...on tortillas... *tummy growls*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

You know who makes really nice dips? That Philleas Fogg fellow. Uhmm...

I was on the verge of buying Colm's pink pimp shirt (except in white) just before CTYI. Would that qualify me to do salsa dancing?

Yes. Yes it would.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I convinced my mum to make me a shirt sort of along those lines, but the ruffles I'm looking for are more 17th/18th century kind of things. I could be a pirate!
    Back on topic... Triple PE, monday evenings. I was able to not go and say I'd been doing stuff for the school play, but now that's over. And our TY team has a rugby cmpetition soon. I've never played a full match of actual proper rugby. Oh well. Best just grit my teeth and do it.

<neenaw neenaw neenaw neenaw neenaw neenaw neenaw>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh. More than likely. Just remember. Pain is temporary; victory is for ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

yes. and nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

anyway, it must suck to have to do PE. hah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

muireann, know to some as skirt girl suggests that you eat more reeses

Pain is just your body's way of telling you that you're a dumb bastard for putting yourself in a position where you can be shot at.

"It's a combat uniform. it's for dyin' in, not ironin'!"

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training ... you will be a weapon, you will be a minister of death, praying for war. But until that day you are pukes! You're the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human ****ing beings! You are nothing but unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian ****! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on ****, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless! And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps! Do you maggots understand that?"

So everyone else is a worthwhile human being, but as soon as you join the defence forces you become a worthless maggot who only becomes a worthwhile human being after rigorous training?

Sounds fun

So everyone else is a worthwhile human being, but as soon as you join the defence forces you become a worthless maggot who only becomes a worthwhile human being after rigorous training?
    No, some human rights people dislike things like that. Thus making recruit training into a mockery

Oh, and it's a Full Metal Jacket quote

seriously barry, it is the fca, when your in the army proper fair enough, but honestly this is a bit obsessive

Advertisement