Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juggling in dit?

Options
  • 29-09-2004 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

i went to join the juggling society in kevin st today but when i went into the gym there were only 2 ppl there and they were kicking a tennis ball around. does anybody know anything about the juggling society, like as it actually running this year or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Chonaic

All the clubs and societies are recruiting next week afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

i was wondering when it was starting too. im quite interested in joining it. i saw the person outside demonstrating/ promoting juggling but he never said when it was on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

shazbot- you can join up on tuesday cos like conaic said their recruitin from tuesday to thursday. there were posters up around bolton st sayin society fest is on this week coming but i dont know where it will be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Kevin St has a gym?
    Is this new, I thought Bolton St was the only one with a gym?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

yeah kevin st has a gym but it doesnt look that new. its above the swimming pool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lorrainbow

thafitz wrote:
    yeah kevin st has a gym but it doesnt look that new. its above the swimming pool.

It's not really a gym per say, just a hall! It's where karate/basketball people train. there's a climbing wall there but it's very old and in bits. the climbers dont use it, they train in larkin instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭namit

thafitz wrote:
    i went to join the juggling society in kevin st today but when i went into the gym there were only 2 ppl there and they were kicking a tennis ball around. does anybody know anything about the juggling society, like as it actually running this year or what?

We are meating tonight at 8 in the gym.

Advertisement