Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3dmark05 Has Been Realeased Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

That is fricking amazing man!!!! Congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

That is fricking amazing man!!!! Congratulations

im sure there will be a lot more following this trend when they get the latest gen of gfx, lots are getting the x1800xt, gonna be a nice new 3dmark battle on boards again.... see you all soon, hehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Cheers dude, it just keeps getting better :D

10325_G.sized.jpg

gline wrote:
    im sure there will be a lot more following this trend when they get the latest gen of gfx, lots are getting the x1800xt, gonna be a nice new 3dmark battle on boards again.... see you all soon, hehehehe
    Wont take U long to jump to the top by the looks of it. I wont be challenging till midway thru next year, but when I do it will be XTREME!!

Wont take U long to jump to the top by the looks of it. I wont be challenging till midway thru next year, but when I do it will be XTREME!!

thats the only way to go, oc it until it blows, hehehe.... cant wait to get this rig goin, cant see how ul beat mine unless it is g80 graphics :-p

• Advertisement

Ah ha twin 7800gtx's cooled by 172w tecs off a semi chilled water loop is the plan:v:

Ah ha twin 7800gtx's cooled by 172w tecs off a semi chilled water loop is the plan:v:

hope that works out for yah... if not KABOOM............... LOL

Heh well I could just go for the suicide run with the Chilly1 DI/LN2 mousepots I should be getting soon enough ;p

Heh well I could just go for the suicide run with the Chilly1 DI/LN2 mousepots I should be getting soon enough ;p
    never much been into suicide runs, but if u need a hand financing some of it or going for a WR, let mwe know ;)

Yeah I might need to drag a few of ye around for the runs they aint exactly a one man operation!
    Heh wnna finance the lot :D

• Advertisement

Yeah I might need to drag a few of ye around for the runs they aint exactly a one man operation!
    Heh wnna finance the lot :D

hmmm some of it.. not all.. like u said.. not a 1 man operation :D

If your sreious drop me a PM, should get a few f us together.

If your sreious drop me a PM, should get a few f us together.

n/p pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

BeatFreak wrote:
    Cheers dude, it just keeps getting better :D

10325_G.sized.jpg
    Wow, congratulations BeatFreak. That's some score for one card! :eek:

Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭dubdvd

Just under 7000 from my new laptop thats out of the box without any overclocking or any kind of tweaking ...im about to download coolbits hopefully with some work i'd like to see 8000 or maybe 9000 ..BTW it is a 7800 go gtx in a DELL XPS M170 im about to change the harddrive that came with it which is a 5400 rpm and put in a new 7200 rpm harddrive it has a gig of DDR2 533 and a centrino 2.2ghz ..so i'd say there lots left in it for overclocking :D
    BUt ive a long way to go with BEATFREAK'S score which is great to see that one card is now up and over 10,000 congrats man some score

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Well, looks like the old faithfuls are coming back so... :)

What are you doing with the "spare" hard-drive dub? PM me.

dubdvd wrote:
    Just under 7000 from my new laptop thats out of the box without any overclocking or any kind of tweaking ...im about to download coolbits hopefully with some work i'd like to see 8000 or maybe 9000 ..BTW it is a 7800 go gtx in a DELL XPS M170 im about to change the harddrive that came with it which is a 5400 rpm and put in a new 7200 rpm harddrive it has a gig of DDR2 533 and a centrino 2.2ghz ..so i'd say there lots left in it for overclocking :D
    BUt ive a long way to go with BEATFREAK'S score which is great to see that one card is now up and over 10,000 congrats man some score

thats great for a lappy mate.

Im about to put the last bits together on my new system, might have some benchmarks to post up by tonight, only got 1 x 7800 gtx 512 though, still waiting for 2nd to be shipped :mad:

i can imagine what score your going to get with them two beasts :rolleyes:

btw happy xmas to all the overclockers out there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Got my Bro's 2 7800GTX 512's today.

Unforthnately my 4ghz P4 is on a skt478 and my main rig at the mo is a lowly P4 3.0ghz on a bad O'Cing Mobo so I won't be anywhere near the 10k when i bench one of them :(

Good news is an upgrade is in the pipeline

Inqui

• Advertisement

7301 not bad for my frist time to try and tweak this card ..good for a laptop :D ORB wont let me up my score :rolleyes: Heres a pic

j7g5c2.jpg

heres my score on new rig, ALL Stock speeds so far

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1636099

10750 with fx55@ 3.1ghz and gtx @ 620mhz + 1.8ghz ram

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1636380

how come no sli yet?

how come no sli yet?

no money to get 2nd card, i cancelled the order on it and spent the money, lol

i was expecting more than that score with my rig, awell :-(

I think this thread has now seen its end ..seems 3Dmark06 has now been realeased ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

dubdvd wrote:
    I think this thread has now seen its end ..seems 3Dmark06 has now been realeased ..

6385 with spec in sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭riptide

5556 with unmodified no OC X800XT PE. Think I'll need to phase cool the processor, the card, the ram... and meself :D while I'm at it to get to 10k!

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭riptide

5871 with Omega 6.02 drivers! Interesting. After rolling back Catalyst 6.3. Any reason why I should not keep Catalyst? (Ignoring the increase in score)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

5850 with the specs below. Graphics card is running at 370MHz core and 870MHz memory.

Advertisement