Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3dmark05 Has Been Realeased Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

4789 its coming up - still no OC'ing ;want the 5000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

gonna tweak over weekend ( got loads of work to do so i dunno if ill get chance)

but im hoping to see a big improvement i got 300-400 more points just tweaking the cpu...i might run ati tool now and see what the card can go up to..its idling at 35 so i presume lots of head room....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

looks like plenty of headroom in that gfx, good rig man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

ty :D

ive had it under serious load and ive never seen it go past 53...but atitool puts the core DOWN (it did with my last card) we never get on..so i think ill do it manually :rolleyes:

520, 560 stock....its a monster

im happily playing world of warcraft (ok not the most intense game) in 1600x1200 full detail AA and AF all full..and i dont get the slightest bit of slow down....im well pleased ..i dont even need to overclock!

but it would be nice to see what it can do...12200 with everything stock on 03....dammit its a nice card :D

man thats a nice card, try ocing it to bits and see what it can do?? why does aitool underclock your card? thats really strange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

3dmark05 - 5670

x800 pro vivo @ 583/585 stock cooling.

tryed to flash to 16p , didnt work but changed default to 526/573.

maze4 sitting here till rest of watercooling stuff arrives.

the rest:
    DFI nf4 sli-dr
    3500+ clawhammer - stock atm
    2x512 geil PC4000
    antec true control 550w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Nice score. AFAIK, non of the PCI-E cards can be unlocked or even flashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

5738 - 585/585 with cpu@2.53ghz

id like just to get to 6000.

running off an ancient 20gig ide hdd btw :]
    till raptor arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

To get the Core from 500 the 585 on air is a very good OC, very nice score for an x800pro on air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Yup thats a nice OC alright and I'm sure you can push your CPU even more. Those clawhammers should do 2.6Gz at stock vcore no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Got my first new 6800GT last night. 4984 on stock settings 5714 oc'd. Not bad.
    I can't wait til it's twin brother arrives!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

WizZard wrote:
    Got my first new 6800GT last night. 4984 on stock settings 5714 oc'd. Not bad.
    I can't wait til it's twin brother arrives!

Nice,fairplay.*

*waves fist at wizard

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭CSSource God

I'll have to post my 3d mark 05 score when i get home fellas i'll go well over 6000 nearer 7k. See if anyone can surpass it without SLI using 1 card eh? :D Monstrous system just got it setup last couple of days!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I think i'll take u up on that challange cssource... Give me a week r two n i'll be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭dubdvd

I'll have to post my 3d mark 05 score when i get home fellas i'll go well over 6000 nearer 7k. See if anyone can surpass it without SLI using 1 card eh? :D Monstrous system just got it setup last couple of days!

what score was it you have there CSSource god ...without the use of SLI let me know as i think mine was one of the highest on a single card and in two weeks time it will be back at the top With the highest overall score on the thread with my new TREBLE LOOPED WATERCOOLED MOUNTAIN MODDED MONSTER WITH SLI "n" FX55 "n"OCZ DDR PC5000 RUNNING @ 625MHZ ...so 10,000 and over here i come ;) thats nearly a euro for every point i get :rolleyes: :o:D

----SO LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE---MAY THE REAL GAMES BEGIN --- :D SO WE CAN HAVE A BOARDS MEMBER ON THE FIRST PAGE ON THE ORB..
    P.S.I think its about time that this thread becomes a sticky with a leader-board on the first page with 2 sections one for SLI scores and one for SINGLE card scores ...it would not be a bad idea since this thread will be hitting a 300 post replies soon ..what do you think COL-LOKI ????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Your sick Dub. That's some rig, gimme a shout when your upgrading again, i'll be happy to take that off ya ;)

BloodBath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

jesus, im floating around 4800 all @ stock but im waiting for my DFI LanParty nForce4 board to come and get overclocking to hell + my vid card! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

I hit 9400 before my DFI went kaput. Only overclocking the graphics cpu at stock.
    Two dangerden 6800 coolers on the way and replacment mobo from DFI. Does anyone know where i could get a side connecting chipset cooler. With two cards in sli its not possible to put piping vertically to the motherboard chipset. What are you using to cool the chipset dub?

dubdvd wrote:
    P.S.I think its about time that this thread becomes a sticky with a leader-board on the first page with 2 sections one for SLI scores and one for SINGLE card scores ...it would not be a bad idea since this thread will be hitting a 300 post replies soon ..what do you think COL-LOKI ????

Everyone needs to have proof of score though - ORB link only

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

New Catalyst and it goes over the 5k -5056 (still no OC,will when i have time i will)What ya reckon i can get with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Dman_15 wrote:
    I hit 9400 before my DFI went kaput. Only overclocking the graphics cpu at stock.
    Two dangerden 6800 coolers on the way and replacment mobo from DFI. Does anyone know where i could get a side connecting chipset cooler. With two cards in sli its not possible to put piping vertically to the motherboard chipset. What are you using to cool the chipset dub?
    Danger-Den do a modified A8N Maze chipset cooler that fits the DFI, AFAIK. It's not on their site though. You have to ask them via email for it.
    9400 is some score, ORB link?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

no orb link. dfi only has 2 pci slots. 1=audigy 2=tv card. have to get an external 56k modem to go with my 9k+ score :)

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭CSSource God

Lets get the competition going for machines with single graphic cards heres my score stock speeds will overclock nextime :Dhttp://service.futuremark.com/servlet/Index?pageid=/orb/projectdetails&projectType=12&projectId=779627 :)

Lets get the competition going for machines with single graphic cards heres my score stock speeds will overclock nextime :Dhttp://service.futuremark.com/servlet/Index?pageid=/orb/projectdetails&projectType=12&projectId=779627 :)

it says "The project id is not valid "

gline wrote:
    6432 - 637.88mhz core and 1269mhz mem :D

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=633489

heres my single card score that i ended up with, havnt bothered to try beat it

your right up my asSs there GLINE very very nice for a x800 pro gotta hand it to ya sweet overclock ...my old score was 6674

i cant see what you got there csgod ????? what was that score??? 4ixx7n

remember this score was on my old rig :cool: and it was back in november last year ....god you all took your time getting here :o;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I can't wait to get my Dell Inspiron XPS2.. From the various forums. its been breaking 5,500 at stock :)

dubdvd wrote:
    your right up my asSs there GLINE very very nice for a x800 pro gotta hand it to ya sweet overclock ...my old score was 6674

i cant see what you got there csgod ????? what was that score???

remember this score was on my old rig :cool: and it was back in november last year ....god you all took your time getting here :o;):D

ah if only i had an XT or an x850 OMG :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

Still on air, Im been really lazy lately and havent added my Gfx card to the Watercooling loop, there seem to be loads left in the card:D
    core @ 560
    Mem @ 550

• Advertisement

:D go on jessy get your waterblock onto your loop and push push push that baby :D thats what graphics cards where made for.... :eek:

Advertisement