Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7610 and 8910i

Options
  • 29-09-2004 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I am consider swapping my 7610 for an 8910i.. I have always had a bit of a love affair with the 8910i and was wondering how much money I should expect? That is, the 7610 for the 8910i and how much?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

First off mate id say dont bother, ive had an 8910i and it was great for a month but when the novelty wears off its a very very basic phone to be fair and imo they dont take much use

ie the sliding mechanism gets faster as time goes on and the silvery bits (like the nokia tab on the back) get scratched not matter what u do.

That said if u are determined to go ahead id say 100-150 plus the 8910 is a fair price, a decent 8910i boxed etc still commands a high price on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 4,259 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

heh, just got another 8910i for its main board and swapped the main board into the 8910i i had with a broken main board. tis sweet. who uses all the functions on their phone after the second month of owning it? Now, if yea got too much time on your hands, granted, yea might tinker with them, but that means your sitting on a bus or something.
    If yea wanna be different, and not follow the crowd of sheep, its one of the less seen phones (so are those brick 088 phones, but hey)

Advertisement