Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions that need to be answered!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That's what the 'Bab House is for! Pay attention! It's quite probably more hygeinic than McDonalds, too. Yes, you heard me.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

We've got burger king , pizza hut , tk maxx, and kfc is on its way......................lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

3fullback wrote: »
    We've got burger king , pizza hut , tk maxx, and kfc is on its way......................lol

Truly a golden age.........

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Thank God, BK is here. Great burgers and the chips don't have that horrible coating anymore. KFC will be great when it arrives but I believe it will be located near Doughiska which is on the other side of town for me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

spongebob wrote: »
    THere was a KFC in Salthill. Then Pat Grace lost the KFC franchise in Ireland (I'm old) so it became Pat Grace famous fried chicken.

Its been a Supermac since about 1995 . I do prefer Whoppas to Supermacs, tehy are properly heated for one thing :)

But wot is wrong with the food in either Café Mocha and Arabica in Salthill I ask the p1ssheds .

Thats Biffo cuisine that .
    supermacs only openec in 2000/01 in salthill,used to b the wimpy owned by pat ivers,no kfc as far as iknow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

htrb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

spongebob wrote: »
    THere was a KFC in Salthill. Then Pat Grace lost the KFC franchise in Ireland (I'm old) so it became Pat Grace famous fried chicken.

Its been a Supermac since about 1995 . I do prefer Whoppas to Supermacs, tehy are properly heated for one thing :)

But wot is wrong with the food in either Café Mocha and Arabica in Salthill I ask the p1ssheds .

Thats Biffo cuisine that . :)

M
    Never been a KFC or Pat Grace's in Salthill. There was a Wimpy on the same site as what is now Supermac's. Del Rio's used to be the business years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

IBTL-Crocodile.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

IBTL 2! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Thank God, BK is here. Great burgers and the chips don't have that horrible coating anymore. KFC will be great when it arrives but I believe it will be located near Doughiska which is on the other side of town for me:(
    Jesus god no. I avoid Chicken like the plague, don't get me wrong I love chicken but I live near an intensive chicken farm and just the smell that comes off the place would turn you off chicken for life. On the other hand I've had to feed organic free range chicken and those bastards deserve to be eaten.

I had to spend 2 days up in Dublin and got the boneless banquet and in fairness it was delicious, I loved it, next day I got the same but discovered the unfortunate side effect of that tastiness is chronic flatulence, I had to spend a whole day at a course trying to hold in a rancid chicken fart, I wouldn't have made the effort to rot my innards only for the fact their was some nice birds doing the course.

Thank fup there's none around me, number one I'm all about the chicken welfare and number two it's bad enough I drink Guinness I don't need KFC farts on top of those paint pealers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Never been a KFC or Pat Grace's in Salthill. There was a Wimpy on the same site as what is now Supermac's. Del Rio's used to be the business years ago.
    Hmm. I was about to agree with u arnold, but there's snmething very familiar sounding about a fried chicken place in salthill. Cant say i remember anything befope Pat IVERS' Wimpy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

18197Dead_Thread.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

ibtl_2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Ya just can't beat a snackbox, went travelling for a year and that's the only thing I missed! I love Galway for it's choice of supermacs...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Supermacs and Subway are sufficient for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

Zombie thread! :D

Have to say though, G-town needs a KFC, I loves the odd boneless banquet down here in Limerick I do :)

Or the family faysht meself and the housemate split between us on 2 occaisions - €28 worth of nastiness in a bucket! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

3fullback wrote: »
    No need to bring this thread up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement