Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condoms

Options
  • 29-09-2004 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Can any1 suggest a good condom for use with a prince albert? Or are they all the same? Every1 keeps talking about it splitting, and will it still work as well with a condom?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

There is a greater chance of it splitting but it doesnt mean it will split, durex extra safe would probably be the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

An empty packet of Tayto and a rubber band!

Did you really need this advice or are you incapable of maybe using your brain power to think you might want to buy a stronger condom than usual!? Jaysus! :rolleyes: I don't even have a prince albert!

<edited due to drunkenness>

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Personally ive had no problem when it comes to condoms, at first i keeped using extra safe/strong, ive used different types , and i havent had a problem with splitting. Basically all i can think of is just make sure not to put it on to tight....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I used fetherlites, I would not use the extra-safes, but then I am in a relationship and was only interested in not contamintating the open wound so a split would not have been the end of the world for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Avanti by durex or Xtra-pleasure gold ones by Mates they are extra big at the top and fit alot better. Ive never had one split on me or even put it under too much extra stress its pretty safe.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I think it was bme that suggested InSpiral condoms as they have a pocket at the top so the jewellery can sit in and not stretch the condom

Advertisement