Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yikes! Ive lost me Quake 2

Options
  • 30-09-2004 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Yep! Oh my oh mercy. There..... was a fire.......stuff.......destroyed.......quake2..........GONE !!!!!!!!

Ok enough with the excitement. I need to place my hands on quake2. Preferrably a copy of someone who is a long time quake2er cos I aint going searching for loads of maps, configs, team mods etc.

I had all that in college but alas I lost all of that and now Id like to get playing it again.

I live beside UL so if there's anyone round there whos been playing quake2 for a few years, ya might pop up a reply here cos Id really like to get hold of a good comprehensive version of it again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

When I was in UL a coule of years ago I used to download it most days I wanted a duel. File was about 180megs.

The game is open source now too so your perfectly entitled to just download it.

Hmm.. can't find a link. I'd love to play the game again too. It's been ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Any point putting up a 'ol quake II server ?
    It uses bugger all resources so could be easily fitted somewhere ?

Advertisement