Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any sites good for Learning how to play...?

Options
  • 30-09-2004 12:19pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have never played before and would like to learn,does anybody know of any good sites for the "L" poker player....?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Sign up at Pokerstars and play the .02/.04 game if you want to learn with a minimum outlay of cash - playing play money games is nigh on pointless as people don't play realistically, like playing for matchsticks in real life :)

Mind you people often don't play realistically on line for money either, but you'll find that out quick enough :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Check out the poker links sticky. Amazingly it contains links.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

musician wrote:
    Check out the poker links sticky. Amazingly it contains links.

I know it does...but I am looking for a beginners site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

On suitedaces site, see sig, we have a link to an online poker school, not sure of linky or actual school name. Has good results tho

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well theres one site in the poker links thread, http://www.playwinningpoker.com/, that has good articles for beginners. If you want to start right from the basics then the poker school may be a good start.

• Advertisement
Advertisement