Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem: Subbed Journals no longer working.

Options
  • 30-09-2004 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

As of today my "Subbed Journals" dynamic dropdown menu no longer contains any of the journals I'm subscribed to nor functions as a link to the Journals mainpage either in IE6 or Firefox on Win2K.

.logic.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

logic1 wrote:
    As of today my "Subbed Journals" dynamic dropdown menu no longer contains any of the journals I'm subscribed to nor functions as a link to the Journals mainpage either in IE6 or Firefox on Win2K.

Aye, same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

My Cloud haX0ring sense is tingling...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Cloud has indeed being haxoring the javascript menus, so that may account for this. I have none in my menu but the entries are still in the database, so you probably don't need to worry about your subscriptions being lost.

Advertisement