Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

X-men fake documentry thing

• 14-08-2000 3:10pm
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Anyone else see this? Sky had it on Saturday afternoon. It was quite clever (well I thought it was...). They mixed Senator Kelly at a hearing explaining why mutants were dangerous and spliced in "making of" bits to answer is questions like who they are, their powers etc.
    One bad thing was they showed one particular shot about 10 times - Mystic jumping in the air and morphing to/from Wolverine.
    Can't wait 'till Friday!

*snickt* *snickt* Want some to this, bub?
    Draco

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

is that not out over there yet?

oh well the bit at the end when.....
    u'll see it soon wink.gif

btw didn't actually see the film., just j/king

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

its actually a good movie. I say it like that because I was expecting to be bad when I saw it, being a comic book movie and all.

Advertisement