Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz tonight

Options
  • 30-09-2004 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi,

How many wil be in freeroll before 250 tournam,ent tonight and is there only 1 ticket available usually???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

There will be a freeroll. I think it starts at 6 but I heard they may be moving it earlier. There will also be €30 single table satellites with a single ticket as the prize for first place.

Two months ago there was 1 full ticket and 4 tickets with the €15 registration to be paid on them so 5 tickets in total.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

I remember Luke saying last week that the freeroll was kicking off at 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Due to the new 9 o'clock sharp start time of the Big Game, the free-roll this evening will be commencing at 5 o'clock or thereabouts, though if you can't make it in for that early, we will accept late entries up to about a quarter to six. Rebuys and top-ups for the free-roll this evening are €15, as we have to make the money up quickly for the tickets. the number of tickets on offer will depend on the total prize-pool (rebuys&add-ons), but you can usually expect there to be at least three or more. It's a tougher competition than the usual free-roll, but it's a more enjoyable atmosphere as the buzz about the club on the last thursday of the month is generally excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 LuckySparky

how many will be in freeroll roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

there was 5 tix given out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

heard there was 120 players in the big game last night
    anyone hear who won/placed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭accensi0n

there were 115. top 18 got paid. didn't stay around to see who got in the money. came 23rd myself. seems like theres a better atmosphere on the last thursday of the month than the other days.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

115!!

Were you sitting on each others laps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

MadsL wrote:
    115!!

Were you sitting on each others laps?

Luke actually started a table in the reception that was to be used for serving food!! Unreal. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭accensi0n

top prize was 11 grand I think. Its a bit mad, 18th to 12th/11th was 400 euro, no progression in payout. would have been annoying to go out 12th/11th, all that work for no extra pay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

115 runners. 9 tables starting with 11 players, 1 table starting with 10, and six alternates who came in after other players were knocked out. €28,750 in the prize-pool. First prize €11,000, Second €5,500, Third €3,000, Fourth €1,500. A deal gave everyone else at the final table €1,000, taking some money off the top two. Tenth got €500, 11-18 €400 each.

Derry, Eamonn and Ken Powell split the money when it came down to three, taking €6,000 each.

Hyzepher made the money, taking home €400.

I finished work there at 4:45, and have to work today. I'm a bit tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Eamonn "they were suited"? Fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

accensi0n wrote:
    there were 115. top 18 got paid. didn't stay around to see who got in the money. came 23rd myself.
    I must have been 22nd or 21st then, The board said 23 players left when I was knocked out but they were very slow in updating it.

Advertisement