Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Novice and I'm Pissed Off

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Maybe Norman thought he had a read on Mark, and thought Mark was on a total bluff? I give Norman more credit for having a good reason to call with KQ. He's played far too much poker to think that KQo is a good hand to call an all-in with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

lafortezza wrote:
    Maybe Norman thought he had a read on Mark, and thought Mark was on a total bluff? I give Norman more credit for having a good reason to call with KQ. He's played far too much poker to think that KQo is a good hand to call an all-in with.

Maybe your right, you have probably played with him more than I have (and you were there!), but thats definitely not the impression I get from Norman. A few months ago in the 100 FO in the merrion, I raised preflop with JJ, and check raised him all in on a J10x suited flop. He said: "I know you have an over pair" and called with A10. My raise was about 4 times the pot and we both had pretty good stacks. He can be an intimidating player, especially if youve never played him before, but Ive seen him make a lot of stupid calls.

Advertisement