Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clitoris hood

Options
  • 30-09-2004 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hey im plannin on gettin my clit hood pierced i have a piercist in mind and not worried bout pain factor ..... when i mentioned it to a few male friends they all looked disgusted .... so basically what i wanna know is what is the general concensus on clit hood piercings? :confused:

thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭jackal

Its a totally personal thing. Sure how many people are gonna know, unless your whipping your clit out at every oppertunity! I cant see any modern fella minding anyway. I would find it interesting myself if I discovered a clit piercing when going south.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Me barfs... :eek:

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

show me and I'll tell you my honest opinion...honestly...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Personally, I don't like the taste of metal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

in the end it shouldn't even matter what anyone else thinks....
    its totally up to you, you're the one who will have it, its your body
    if your comfortable with the idea of it and you really want it, then go for it
    feck what everyone else thinks.
    :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

i likes em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

I say go for it!
    Got it done nearly two months ago at Snakebite - brilliant. I had done a lot of research on the web and then decided YES. Pain wise - I was terrified of it hurting, but it is so so SO QUICK you barely have time to think *OW* and it is done. Milliseconds.I had worked myself up into a state, cos my nipple piercings bloody hurt, and I imagined this to be more painful, but I couldn't have been more wrong.
    If you think how thin the skin is there, the needle goes through very fast - truly do not worry about the pain, I found it minimal, not even pain really. Healed in less than a week, and it is a great piercing! Looks so pretty, and functional too! Are you going to go for a vertical hood?

Forgot to mention that my hubby was sort of in two minds about it till I got it done - he says it is great! I have a little diamond sitting on top of my clit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I knew a girl who got it done and she said she was constantly getting turned on for a few weeks after.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I'm still waiting for those pics Bess :D

• Advertisement

HA! Well it was an interesting sensation when I walked for a few weeks, but I am not horny 24/7.But it definitely makes a difference to my sex life!
    Sorry, no pics - use your imagination........

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

a clit hood piercing?
    if i went out with a girl and found out she had her clit hood done it would be the biggest turn on. I dont understand how other men dont like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Go for it, it looks great and can only be a plus for your sex life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Thumbs up from me

Who cares what other people think if they cant except ya for who ya are they arent worth the hassle anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭toxic_angel

thank u so much im definately gonna get it done now so the saving for it will comence

im a student so itll be bout christmas when i get it done

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i was debating about this too, although i'd be more worried about a stranger messing around between my legs than the pain...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

It will be done a professional manner so I wouldnt worry about that element

ah obviously it would be perfectly professional, i'm just so paranoid about my body it'd end up embarassing me in some way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

what can go wrong with this piercing? :confused:

And how much does it cost?

I wouldn't imagine anything much CAN go wrong - it needs practically no aftercare.Heals mega quick.I found absolutely no pain or soreness afterwards, at all.
    I went to Snakebite, and paid €70. Very very worth it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Bunnyefey

Seraphina wrote:
    ah obviously it would be perfectly professional, i'm just so paranoid about my body it'd end up embarassing me in some way...

Just think about it, the same way you think about getting a smear test or whatever. We all hate having it done but its over in a flash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fair Enough

Got it done yesterday. €50 in missfantasia.

There is no real pain with it. They use 100% alcohol to numb it which stings a bit for a few seconds but it's not bad. He's very easy going too. I was a bit put off by the whole idea of a stranger prodding my genitals but they're used to it. Just like going to a gynaecologist, that's not embarrassing.

And you really shouldn't worry what other people think about it. Piercings are a personal thing that you get done because you want to.

But most men would love it. I wanted a new piercing but couldn't think of what to get so asked a few guys who all came back with either the nipple, clitoris or both so if you are worried, they'll love it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

pics? :D

Bunnyefey wrote:
    Just think about it, the same way you think about getting a smear test or whatever. We all hate having it done but its over in a flash.

well thats useless to me cause i've never had a smear test.

come to think of it, that might be a good idea... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭LilyMon

Wow - I am really tempted to have this done.
    Was just wondering about one thing though -what is the jewellery itself like - I mean, it can't be a bulky stud like one that goes in your ear - or is it? Does anyone have a pic of the typical stud which is used for these type of piercing?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Would it not be a little ring?

LilyMon wrote:
    Wow - I am really tempted to have this done.
    Was just wondering about one thing though -what is the jewellery itself like - I mean, it can't be a bulky stud like one that goes in your ear - or is it? Does anyone have a pic of the typical stud which is used for these type of piercing?

Do - it's great!
    I had a straight barbell in when pierced, but I wanted something with a bigger ball at the end so I got one of these Titanium Pearlbells after about ten days...

http://www.wildcat.co.uk/acatalog/ (search pearl)
    Looks lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭LilyMon

Thanks for that - Am definitely giving this serious thought!
    L.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

what happens when you're in your bikini on the beach? does it stick out or lie flat and inconspicuous?

me just being the curious sort.

• Advertisement

vibe666 wrote:
    what happens when you're in your bikini on the beach? does it stick out or lie flat and inconspicuous?

me just being the curious sort.

Hee hee
    No it sits inside the folds of the outer labia and unless you have a huge ball thing at the end, it won't show!

Advertisement