Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clitoris hood

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

LilyMon wrote:
    Thanks for that - Am definitely giving this serious thought!
    L.

Well it is a good idea to think about it, but don't think for too long - after I had it done I really regretted not doing it years ago...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 tinsel

i got it do a few weeks ago...best decision of my (sex)life!
    my boyfs best mate was a piercer in snakebite so he did it for me...that was strange!
    any guy i know finds it a turn on...
    not much can go wrong with this as long as its cleaned correctly and left to heal it should turn out perfect!
    ps it is recommended that you get it pierced within the week after you have your monthlys for healing reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

hey im plannin on gettin my clit hood pierced i have a piercist in mind and not worried bout pain factor ..... when i mentioned it to a few male friends they all looked disgusted .... so basically what i wanna know is what is the general concensus on clit hood piercings? :confused:

thanx

Personally as a bloke, I dig them - piercings in general with me come under the 'turn ons' column....

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭toxic_angel

hey thanks u guys!!! so whats the difference between having it done vertically and em.....horizontally??....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 methos

Hi angle I found out that if you get one piercing you will want more. I had three piercings my left ear and it sang in pain for a few days so be carefull ;) .I have four tattoes on my arms one between my elbow and hand and that was the sorest.Hopefully you will comsider the pain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

methos wrote:
    Hi angle I found out that if you get one piercing you will want more. I had three piercings my left ear and it sang in pain for a few days so be carefull ;) .I have four tattoes on my arms one between my elbow and hand and that was the sorest.Hopefully you will comsider the pain.

They're piercings mate, read the charter pain is not something that is wanted here as a discussion theme. If someone is talking about getting a needle put through their holiest of holies then there is going to be some pain that is not the issue nor a sensible theme on a piercing forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 B@ndit

Blub2k4 wrote:
    They're piercings mate, read the charter pain is not something that is wanted here as a discussion theme. If someone is talking about getting a needle put through their holiest of holies then there is going to be some pain that is not the issue nor a sensible theme on a piercing forum.

How can you speak of pleasure without also considering pain? arent they exact opposites? so one could not exist without the other...

Piercing does cause pain but the receiver of the pain can control it and it is when pain is controlled that endorphins are released blah blah blah....

well I got my tongue done 7 years ago, hurt for a while but the end result outweighed the pain, i still have it in and love it... but without discussing the pain aspect i am not giving a balanced view. so YES piercing does hurt (only for a small while) and the pleasure far outweight the pain so I recommend anybody wanting it done DO IT!!!

Steven.

The point is Bandit that discussion of pain is not something that this forum was set up for, it is a piercing and tattoo forum and both things hurt, one mans poison...etc
    If people want to know does something hurt then they should stick a compass in it and see what happens, we all know pain is involved, discussion of the amount of pain is moot for something so subjective.

i have my tongue done already and thats where i caught the piercing bug from but i dont want ones that are very visible as im going to be an accountant and it would be seriosly frowned on...... but can someone answer the difference between the vertical and horizontal version for me thx

• Registered Users Posts: 32 B@ndit

i have my tongue done already and thats where i caught the piercing bug from but i dont want ones that are very visible as im going to be an accountant and it would be seriosly frowned on...... but can someone answer the difference between the vertical and horizontal version for me thx

are we talking about vertical/horizontal tongue piercing?

I do realize this forum is not designed to talk about pain but even a forum set up to talk about natural child birth would discuss pain... I feel its unfair NOT to let people wanting tatts or piercings know that it will bloody well hurt

Steven.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ThreadKiller

tinsel wrote:
    i got it do a few weeks ago...best decision of my (sex)life!
    my boyfs best mate was a piercer in snakebite so he did it for me...that was strange!

Would LOVE to have heard the small talk at the time...

AFAIK horizontal goes through the peak of the hood & verticle, goes down towards the back of the hood..... best to check www.BMEZINE.com

Go for the vertical - more sensation.
    A quick Google will tell you the difference, and confirm my advice :D

wow bmezine is brilliant....thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

I'm also thinking of getting it done, this week or next. I'm a bit nervous about how much it'll hurt (got my nipples done and if I'd realised how horrendous the pain was going to be wouldn't have done it - much worse than I thought).

Mind you, it's not meant to be as bad as nipple pain, so that's something.

When I got my nipples done (a year ago), I went to Snakebite (had my tats done there and really like the friendly unintimidating atmos.) and to my unending joy they had a very sweet female piercer there. Made me feel much more at ease.
    Though I have to say that when I went back a month later to get one of my barbells replaced, it was one of the guys who examined me and he was so professional you'd swear he was looking at the engine of a car rather than a breast.
    So that was a positive, but with my clitoris, I do think I'd prefer a female so that that's one less thing to get stressed about on the day.
    I'm going to ring and see if she's still there. Hope so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fair Enough

Do, ring. I know there was a girl there called Regina. She has her own place in Kildare now but only opens at six so she could still be in Snakebite. :D

Anyway, it doesn't hurt at all. I said earlier that it's just the alcohol to numb it that stings a bit but there is no major pain. I wasn't joking.

Go for it. You won't regret it. ;)

In Snakebite NO alcohol was used, so no stinging at all!You don't need anything to numb it, and alcohol is not an anaesthetic anyway.....

The alcohol will be used to sterilise, but due to the fact that it is so valatile (it evaporates quickly) you would feel a chill if pure alcohol is put on your body as it evaporates and working on the same priciple as freon in a fridge would cause a topical chill, but like Bessacadia says it is not an anaesthetic and this is a side effect of cleaning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

Thanks for the reassurance about the pain, guys.

I rang Snakebite.
    EnglishDude said she'd been gone for quite some time. Wahhh! However, he tried to reassure me that he had been the one who trained her in on VCH's in the first place. I asked him how many he'd done and he said "Ooooooh, Shedloads! " which was funny.

Don't know about a strange guy messing around with my bits though. I've never even had a smear test done by anyone other than a woman! I know those guys are nice and chatty and good at putting people at their ease, so maybe. I'll have to let the idea ferment for a while. I feel a bit ill with nervousness at the thought of a male piercer right now. I'm more stressed about that than the piercing itself! I'm sure I'll come round though - the idea just takes a bit of getting used to.

He also said that worst time to get it was week before your period. Your bits are at their most sensitive, so more chance of pain and/or rejection. And not so hygenic when you do get your period shortly after.
    Best time is a week after your period ends: you are at your least sensitive, and you have more healing time before you get your period again.

Means I probably have to wait a few weeks before getting it done (if I do get cool about the guy thing), but no harm. One thing I've learnt - NEVER disregard anything an experienced piercer says!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

hehe when i got my nipple done in amsterdam, i reckon the guy spent alot more time than he needed to making sure it was nicely aligned. but thats ok cause i have nice boobedies :)

curious about the clit hood, what kind of impact would this have on me cycling? i cycle to college and to work, and various other places, but i could imagine a piercing down there cause quite a bit of discomfort... anyone with one know what its like? get out a bike and have a cycle around and let me know :p

• Advertisement

Do, ring. I know there was a girl there called Regina. She has her own place in Kildare now but only opens at six so she could still be in Snakebite. :D
    regina has a place in naas now n woorks there and pierces on sundays in mullingar
    to be honest i dont find her much good
    worked with her in mullingar for a bit and found she often put the wrong sized jewellery in fresh piercings not allowing for swelling

Would LOVE to have heard the small talk at the time...

it was more a case of me saying dont laugh if i scream...my boyfriend glaring and playing the playstation so he wouldnt have to look!sean did it for me in his house...twas very strange!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I am MAN wrote:
    Thumbs up from me

Oh Matron.... :eek:

My current g/f has intimated she wants to add this piercing to her collection - LOL, this makes g/f #3 who wants to get this done - no complaints from this dude - hehehehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Can someone enlighten an old man - is clitoral piercing for sensation, adornment or disfigurement? (Or a combination of other stuff?) I can't see the attraction except to hang big hoops or diamante clusters and walk around dazzling people.... Does it make travelling on public transport problematic?

ToxicAngel - go for it!

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

tinsel wrote:
    regina has a place in naas now n woorks there and pierces on sundays in mullingar
    to be honest i dont find her much good
    worked with her in mullingar for a bit and found she often put the wrong sized jewellery in fresh piercings not allowing for swelling
    Just one thing about Regina, she can be sloppy! In no way am i saying she is a bad piercer but just be careful. wouldnt advise going to her for a horizontal hood, she doesnt really like doing them cos she cant have one(she gets jealous)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Just to add my 2c, I'd personally find it a major turn-on. Been dying to find a woman with one actually!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

will one of the ladies with a clit hood piercing please answer meh question? >_<

Seraphina wrote:
    will one of the ladies with a clit hood piercing please answer meh question? >_<

OK then - I did try and ride my sons bike one day after piercing and wished I hadn't - but the day after that it was fine.
    Unless you have a habit of sitting right forward and pressing down on the saddle, I'm sure it won't make any difference!
    I have to say that I did a lot of research before getting my hood pierced, and nowhere did I find any good reason NOT to do it, or any awful/bad experiences.
    I wish I could be responsible for encouraging other women to go for it.....
    If you are toying with the idea, read up on it and then DO IT!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Well I have just found out that Sean has left Snakebite.....
    NO!!!!!!!!! Wanted to get something else done, now who?????? Or what????

Advertisement