Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurious charges on eircom phone bill

Options
  • 30-09-2004 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭

Hello all...About a month ago I signed up to Eircom's flat rate anytime product
    as the area I live in has no broadband (like most rural areas). I noticed on
    my phone bill today that I have an miscellaneous charge of €1.65 for something called eircom net e-mail protector. I did not agree to sign up for this product either by phone or while online. I checked my eircom net email address (which I never use and to my knowledge no-one else has access to) to discover an email from them dated 24.8 with my email protector password. Further, there is supposed to be a 2 month free trial period, but I'm getting billed for this now. Does anybody else have any experience of this ?

Comments

Advertisement